Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Did Robbie Johnson Retire from the Army?

I hope this is the correct place to ask this,,

Did Robbie Johnson Retire from the Army?

I kind of follow, Robbie. Being Old Army.

I was looking at the Blue Ridge Pic's on Face book, and saw him with Long hair and a Reminton shirt.

IF so, Congradulation Robbie.

Welcome to the Ranks of (O,F,R,G)Old Fat Retired Guys. I still work for the Army and when talking to the Kids ( soldiers )that is how we refer to oueselfs. you don't have to be fat :ph34r:

Jim M ammo

Yep, he was in civvies at the SHOT Show this year and working the Remington booth when I talked to him. Excellent pick for Remington in my opinion.

Robbie is as good as it gets.... As nice a guy as you could ever hope to meet. Never know by talking to him how incredibly talented he is with a firearm... cheers.gif

Yep, he was in civvies at the SHOT Show this year and working the Remington booth when I talked to him. Excellent pick for Remington in my opinion.

Robbie is as good as it gets.... As nice a guy as you could ever hope to meet. Never know by talking to him how incredibly talented he is with a firearm... cheers.gif

I agree,, Merlin,,

If I see him at LaRue, I'll ask him,,

Jim M ammo

He was a cool guy. At the 2010 MGM Junior camp, there were different groups of kids with each group having an instructor. Mine was Robby and he is a great guy. Very helpful and nice. Not to mention what he can do with a rifle.

Edited by jkatz44

He was a hack. They kicked him out.

All talk and no show.

surprise.gifrolleyes.gif Ty Ty Ty,,,,,,,You know Robbie is gonna kick your ass at the next match over that statement.... that is if his 1100 550 will run a stage without puking..... tongue.gif

He was a cool guy. At the 2010 MGM Junior camp, there were different groups of kids with each group having an instructor. Mine was Robby and he is a great guy. Very helpful and nice. Not to mention what he can do with a rifle.

He still IS a cool guy.... He will still be visible and (I think) we will still be seeing him around.... smile.gif

That puny hack is trying to shot a rifle with glass on top. Every time he looks at it he thinks it a drink or something.

Not only that, now he looks like a hippy.

I think with the new hair do we should be calling him curly.

He still IS a cool guy.... He will still be visible and (I think) we will still be seeing him around.... smile.gif

Sorry, that's what I meant.

When I asked him for his signiture, he kept tring to sign my chest.

Does that mean anything.

It scared me.

!!

That Means,

Come on fess up,,,,, You know you have a Robby J----- Signature on your Chest,, In Laundry marker that will not wash off

:devil:

Jim M ammo

All talk and no show.

surprise.gifrolleyes.gif Ty Ty Ty,,,,,,,You know Robbie is gonna kick your ass at the next match over that statement.... that is if his 1100 550 will run a stage without puking..... tongue.gif

I agree Merlin, for a minute there my first thought was that we now have a chance since he's shooting that 550 but I've seen him shoot and I think that even with all the jams he'll still get us good. :roflol:

Goodluck to Robbie with his new sponsor !! :cheers:

Edited by P.Pres

All talk and no show.

I am with you Ty.

I also heard that he just LOVED to DQ people at Ft. Benning.

You guys are bad... :roflol:

Jim M ammo

All talk and no show.

I am with you Ty.

I also heard that he just LOVED to DQ people at Ft. Benning. YES HE DOES I WAS ONE WHO GOT FROM HIM AND IT HURT REAL BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :P