Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 3.5# connector vs. Ghost 3.5#

OkieZombies

Honestly, we need another Glock connector thread like we need butt bugs. ;) Click "advanced" next to the search button on the upper right corner.

in find words: type connectors. Then check "show results as titles". Highlite "Glock" in the Find in Forum: and then click "Perform the Search". All you want or need is there.

Honestly, we need another Glock connector thread like we need butt bugs. ;) Click "advanced" next to the search button on the upper right corner.

in find words: type connectors. Then check "show results as titles". Highlite "Glock" in the Find in Forum: and then click "Perform the Search". All you want or need is there.

Keep in mind the OP only has 38 posts. :)

Maybe I got a bad one, but I picked up one of the Ghost 3.5 connectors a few weeks ago and it was terrible. It was worse than the factory 5 lb that came out of it. It was so bad I actually threw it in the trash after I had fit it and tried it out--I didn't even want it in my spare parts bag. I picked up a factory 3.5 and it is much nicer than the Ghost. I also tried a Lone Wolf in another 34 I have, and it also is not as nice as the factory 3.5. YMMV.

Edited by RAZZ

I've tried pretty much all the 3.5 lb connectors (Ghost Rocket, Glock, LW, Scherer). Of those, the Glock connector was the best. The Ghost was my least favorite because the point at which the shot broke seemed to be inconsistent. Sometimes it would feel like it broke near the front of the "hump," sometimes it felt like it wouldn't break until it had gone over the hump and was resting on the overtravel tab.

The Glock 3.5 felt the "crispest" of the lot, but not by much. However, recently I switched my trigger technique from trying to ride the reset to letting the trigger all the way out and then staging it between shots. For the way I'm running the gun now, the original Glock 5 lb (actually measures about 4.5lbs on my trigger guage) connector is what works the best for me.