Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Level 1 Range Officer in Ohio

dcarter

Miami Rifle and Pistol club will be hosting a Level 1 Range Officer course on July 17 and 18. This course will be limited to the first 30 paid students and are on a first paid first serve basis. The course is $75.00 and will include a modest breakfast and a pizza lunch. Students will need to bring a copy of the current rule book. The class will begin promptly at 8:30 am. Please fill out the attached form and include payment of cash, check or money order made out to Daniel Carter and send to:

Daniel Carter

6539 Sherman Ave.

Cincinnati, OH. 45230

For questions: dcarter_4257@fuse.net

For information and directions to the range: http://www.miamirifle-pistol.org/

LevelISemApp.doc

Edited by dcarter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Having just come back from Area 5, and working the IN match next weekend, it's going to be a hard sell to the wife, but I am interested. Don't count me yet, but I'm gonna try.... might have to swing by the flower shop on the way home tonight...

-rvb

is there a deadline for this? Im not sure what my schedule will be for this weekend yet...

I need to have a good idea who is coming soon so that USPSA can send me the needed materials for the class.

is there a deadline for this? Im not sure what my schedule will be for this weekend yet...

I need to have a good idea who is coming soon so that USPSA can send me the needed materials for the class.

whe do you need to know by?

We have one from Bowling Green KY going, and I posted the notice on ORPCI.org to remind more local folks of this opportunity. I should also say that I personally took the Gary Stevens RO level one class three years ago, and can attest to what a good instructor he is.

But beware: to avoid the ruler slap, don't get divisions and classes mixed up!

• 3 weeks later...