Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 South Carolina Section Championship

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have any results?

See Linda's post right above yours...they are all there...

Thanks. That's weird. My browser didn't have Linda's post--it showed the last post as 3 days ago.

Fantastic match. Really enjoyed shooting with squad 7. Sorry about the initial drama on Stage 7, but happy to see the rules enforced. Thanks again to the staff, sponsors and shooters for putting on a really good match. I thought that Stage 1 - Turrets was really cool. Videos coming later today...

Sorry about the initial drama on Stage 7, but happy to see the rules enforced.

Rules are rules. We made some mistakes, but hopefully we corrected them to the best of our ability.

Outstanding time and, as usual, an excellent and fun match! Thanks to Lee, Linda, Donnie, Jack and everyone else who made the match a success. Thanks to Squad 21 who hung together on Friday through rain, a few re-shoots and prop issues.

Thanks especially to John Z, Mel, Forrest and club volunteer John who helped make Stage 1 a great day. Thanks to all the competitors who came by and made our day a great one. As CRO, I either ran the timer for you or watched you shoot. If you had as much fun as I did, we are all way ahead.

Definitely coming back next year.

Bill

This was the best SC match I've been to yet.

The location, the range, the hotel, great staff. . .do A6 here next year.

Thanks to all who put in so much, and dealt with "adverse" circumstances earlier in the week. Thanks so much for a great match!

I have it on good authority that even the porta-potties were top notch, per a female shooter at that!

See you next year!

Outstanding time and, as usual, an excellent and fun match! Thanks to Lee, Linda, Donnie, Jack and everyone else who made the match a success. Thanks to Squad 21 who hung together on Friday through rain, a few re-shoots and prop issues.

Thanks especially to John Z, Mel, Forrest and club volunteer John who helped make Stage 1 a great day. Thanks to all the competitors who came by and made our day a great one. As CRO, I either ran the timer for you or watched you shoot. If you had as much fun as I did, we are all way ahead.

Definitely coming back next year.

Bill

Great job as CRO Bill, will work with you anytime !!! (Mel says the same)

Thanks to all for a great match and fantastic weekend. A special thanks to Lee for the southern hospitality and for allowing us to camp at the range. The Thomas family appreciates it.....THANK YOU! :cheers:

I want to say thank you to all of the shooters. Times are tough and money is tight. I know people have to make tough choices when choosing matches. Thank you for choosing this one.

We had a total of 213 competitors at the 2011 South Carolina USPSA Championship this past weekend. Congratulations to all of our winners:

Chris Tilley - Open Division Winner

Matthew Sweeney - Limited Division Winner

Brandon Wright - Production Division Winner

Dave Sevigny - Single Stack Division Winner

Cliff Walsh - Revolver Division Winner

Charles Arbuckle - Limited 10 Division Winner

Megan Francisco – Open High Lady

Ron Fransisco – Open High LEO

Blake Manning – Open High Junior

Katie Harris – Limited High Lady

Todd Kennedy – Limited High LEO

Cindi Thomas – Production High Lady

Lee Dimaculangan – Production High Military

Todd Sindelar – Procution High LEO

Tori Nonaka – Single Stack High Junior

Our State Champions are:

Josh Sightler - Open Division

William Weinell - Limited Division

Gideon Hornung - Limited 10

Bob Bailey - Production Division

Diana Adams – Limited High Lady

Jerry Brown - Single Stack

Congratulations!

I also want to recognize all of our sponsors for the match:

Rugged Gear

Red Dot Shooting

Starline Brass

GTUL

Hornady

Zero Bullets

Eyecord

Montana Gold

Redding Reloading

Brownells

Palmetto Arms LLC

Also, a special thanks to O’Neil Leighton and Linda Chico for donating personal items for prize drawings at the banquet..

We really appreciate their support. Please remember to thank them and send business their way!

Thanks go to the Palmetto Gun Club and volunteers for supporting USPSA and our state match. Always, thanks to Linda Chico for keeping things running smoothly and our Range Master - Donnie Bryson. Also thanks go to Mid-Carolina Rifle Club for their support. Finally, a big thank you to Sam Caldwell and Sarge Pederson for their 8+ hours days during set up.

A HUGE thank you goes to Chester Cox, Aline Greene, Mike Roberts, Wally Burbage, Tim and Julie Richards, and Richard Boxx for their help and support throughout the year planning and bringing this match to life as well as smacking sense into me when I got out of control. In particular, Thursday was a horrible day for me personally and I couldn’t have gotten through it without Aline and Chester.

And finally, I want to thank the crew from Mid-Carolina Rifle Club (Jack, Tom, Bob, Roy), James and Gary Flowers, Stan Johnson and the Pinetucky Crew (Mark and Josh Sightler, Paul Beck, and Mark Sullivan) for designing and bringing challenging stages to this match.

I look forward to seeing everyone next year at the Mid-Carolina Rifle Club. I hope to see you all at the range in the meantime! :cheers:

Edit - had last years winner in SC revo and SC L10 champs. Corrected

Edited by Lee King