Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bill Springfield - Trigger Job

OkieZombies

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I had Bill perform his $59 trigger job on my P226 and also had him install the SRT for $100.

He received the gun on Thursday and had it back in the Mail to me that same Saturday.

The trigger is definitely smoother and does have a reduced pull, the SRT speaks for itself with very very short reset.

The trigger is not as light as some guns I have fired and not as light as my M&P with the full Apex kit, but for the price and turn around time I am very happy. I shot a couple hundred rounds today and actual had an accidental double tap as I got used to the trigger.

I would give Bill's work two thumbs up, just realize it is a $59 job versus a several hundred dollar job.

Mike

• 3 months later...

I had Bill perform his $59 trigger job on my P226 and also had him install the SRT for $100.

He received the gun on Thursday and had it back in the Mail to me that same Saturday.

The trigger is definitely smoother and does have a reduced pull, the SRT speaks for itself with very very short reset.

The trigger is not as light as some guns I have fired and not as light as my M&P with the full Apex kit, but for the price and turn around time I am very happy. I shot a couple hundred rounds today and actual had an accidental double tap as I got used to the trigger.

I would give Bill's work two thumbs up, just realize it is a $59 job versus a several hundred dollar job.

Mike

Good info, thanks. I have wondered about his work on Sigs myself.

I had a different experience than Mike in Ct. I already had the SRT trigger in a P6. The trigger was hardly different when I got it back from Springfield and the AR trigger I sent for a 2lb trigger job came back non-functional. I contacted him and got a basic response to try and fix it myself...

• 1 month later...

I've had good luck with the Bill's AR trigger job, and contemplating sending in for another, or buying a complete JP lower. At the prices that you quoted, its worth a try, even if it doesn't work, you can always replace it back to stock and be ahead. I also would check to see if there is a local gunsmith in your area that might be able to work on Sigs?

• 2 months later...