Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ-USA Model 712 Utility

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stripped and polished up mine yesterday. I found it very easy to disassemble and reassemble. I rounded out the loading port. Put a FO sigh on it and the +4 extension with clamp and Carlson LM extended choke. Soon to install NC speed button , oversized safety. I found this gun to point very well. I have the als version with the 26 inch barrel. I love the ati stock. Very comfortable. I'll prob pick up a new FO sight I guess my eyes aren't as good as they used to be lol.

If your having problems finding extensions... Always check directly with nordic. The staff there is fantastic. Ryan and Muriel have always been very helpful when I deal with them. Very good company!!!! Sometimes they will update there inventory for purchase when you are on the phone with them.

I just bought one of these shotguns, after reading this forum and i shot it for the first time today and it didn't cycle some of the shells i have been using for three gun, so Kirk i was wondering if you have anymore of the lighter spring sets for sale still?

A couple of quick cell phone pics. Not as nice as kampr's but I think you get the idea. Let me know if you have questions.

Looks good. Just got mine yesterday I hope to get it done today or tomorrow. Can't wait to post pics of this gun all together.

Anyone got any cz mods in the works!! Well after practicing with mine I have come to the conclusion I dislike the stock bolt handle. Stupid fat fingers.

I was able to pick up a Benelli bolt handle Was thinking of chopping the stock one in half and having someone weld the barrel of the beneli handle on my stock one.

Anyone like to weld??