Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New cmore mount for Tanfoglio/CZ

flack jacket

Evening all.

I just got a FB update for this new mount.

http://www.doublealpha.biz/sights/mounts/sc-tanfoglio-cmore-mount

DAA mount

Anybody get it yet?

I'm diggin it, I'm still using Tasco PDP3 and considering moving to CMORE with this mount.

Edrick

Got one of those!! well not quite but I have a barry mount

for my Tanz.

Yet another guy trying to rip off our design... I've been working with Henning on a mount to his specs for Tanfo... He was busy, so the mount has been delayed getting out. Please don't reward design theft and buy this mount. Basically, he took our design and made a mount after Henning asked him not to infringe on our design. Henning and I talked about it and we hoped he would show some charactar and do the right thing. Obviously he did not.

Henning and I will have a real Quinn/Henning Tanfo design out in a week or two, please wait for that design to be released and don't reward pirates.

I have also sent an email off to Saul Kirsch asking him to pull the product, but as of yet, I haven't heard from him.

We're a tight nit group and I would hope that the shooting community has our backs on this one.

Best,

Jim Thompson

Quinn Engineering

Edited by JThompson

Looks like he is a ok guy after all……………………………………………………at least I am not able to find the mount in his web page and the link does not work.

Looks like he is a ok guy after all...

Just to be clear, and not unnecessarily besmirch Mr Kirsh, there are two folks involved here - Saul Kirsh and Skoog Custom. Skoog Custom is who Jim is referring to as ripping off the design. Saul Kirsh was only selling the mount through his site, and has apparently honored Henning/Jim's request to pull it from availability.

Jim/Henning, please correct me if I am wrong.

Saul didn't know about the issue until i emailed him... he was on vacation and has replied to the email I sent him.

Double Alpha (Saul Kirsch) in no way had anything to do with copying the design!

Saul and I are working it out and he has shown himself to be an honorable man. He has pulled the product from the store and Saul, Henning, and I are talking about the best way to handle this issue.

I'm not going to name names in case they want to stop their actions. IF they stop, I will let this issue drop and write it off to a bad decision and move on. If not, I'll again ask for the support of the community, but for now, let's keep cool heads and see where this goes.

I appreciate the support of the community, you guys are the best.

Regards,

JT

Quinn Engineering

Edited by JThompson

Hello

Is the new mount with a blast sield?

Like the old mount voor the hybtride pistol.

No blast shield. The problem is that the lens is so close to the slide that any blast shield would impair your vision. The C-More is rearward enough to prevent blast damage.

JT

Edited by JThompson