New Article Topics

EricW

A few more:

"Spray and Pray--the gun lubricant that just might work"

"Scottish Carry. Inside-the-(tacti-)kilt holsters from Gaelco"

"75mm Pack Howitzers for (Tactical) Home Defense"

"Guns Don't Kill People, BULLETS Kill People" Gun Control Editorial

"Hyper-velocity Tactical Photon Gun from Surefire--the Future is NOW"

All this reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Homer joined the NRA. He went shopping for guns at "Bloodbath and Beyond", but turned down the gun designed "for shooting down police helicopters". At the meeting, Moe demonstrated how "with a few simple modifications, you can turn one gun into FIVE guns!"

DD

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Invisible Holster: is this a glock in my pants or am I just happy to see you?

The really funny thing is that I didn't have to make this up. Check out invisibleholster and scroll to the bottom for photos. I especially like the "Weapon Sizing" button which takes you to: "Will my weapon fit in an invisible holster?"

Does anyone think this will make it on the IDPA approved holster list? Maybe a new article:

IDPA approves invisible holster: revises rules for unsafe handling and accidental discharge.

or

IDPA approves invisible holster: use discouraged by those whose pants have a history of falling down during courses of fire.

Rhino,

As soon as I figure out Photoshop, yes, we have a photo of you and short Round together. You're both shaking hands with Lee Harvey Oswald.

How about this:

"Two-handed shooting - How to reload with a gun in each hand!"

subheading: "Combat-proven techniques that work!"

Or:

"Supermodels demonstrate the double Sabrina from concealed Victorias Secret carry!"

Plain brown wrapper version for subscribers only!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Reloading for IPSC with Grandma- Just a skosh of blackpowder...

Tactically reloading your tactical Ruger No.1 home defense carbine

12 Gauge, the hot new caliber for Bianchi Cup?

How To : Trigger job for your Uzi carry gun

Gack or .45? What's popular among todays up and coming gangbangers?

oooh, one for all time tuffy the tuff guy Chuck Taylor:

Who claims he can make a concealed draw AND double tap (his words) in under 1.00 seconds, and also notes that he is one of the few who can hit a sub 1.00 second reload on a single stack with no magwell.

"Where I come up with this crap, how I keep from demonstrating it, and why I really am the toughest guy in the world".

Other ones for Bill...

"The top ten things that REALLY scare me about .40 S&W and bull barrels"

"Uncle Bill on IDPA: Yeah, sorry I didn't really think that through. April Fool's!!! You have to live with it"

damn, this is fun. And costs less than therapy.

a couple we SHOULD see in American Handgunner (sorry Roy, iut's all in good fun)

"How I got myself a $4000 1911 by writing an article about $4000 1911's"

alternate title "the gun Larry Vickers traded to put his name at the top of the Ten most wanted 1911's list"

but the one I really want to see is:

"How a 20 retrospective interview with TGO after his perfect 2002 season was not nearly as important as more coverage of an IDPA practice session"

ok one more, then I'll get back to work (for a while)...

Wilson, Rauch and Hakathorn could all pitch in: "Tips for creating and moving to a smaller pond; If I can't shoot a four second el prez, then it don't exist."

alternate title "staying competitive at matches and in business, without changing or improving"