Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

.22 kits due in at Beretta USA 4/30/10

Beretta Lover

FYI

Beretta USA is accepting orders for .22 conversion kits, and they say they do not j=have them but will begin shipping 4/30. BTW, they aint cheap, but what is

I have a ciener kit for my 92 and it runs fine (but it does not have a decocker). I run about 700 rds a week of .22 through my kit, conservativley

I have a factory conversion on order with Beretta USA, I had one of these and sold it here. It also ran very well and it features a decocker.

In my opinion, while the ciener certainly is accurate enough and is very relable, the OEM Beretta lit is worth the money

I have the ciener kit and while it functions, I am just not quite happy with it. No decocker and it doesnt lock back when empty. I have already placed an order for the factory kit. I have never heard any complaints about it.

My ciener kit snapped in half and I sold it. Some guy rewelded it and sold it since he wasn't impressed with it. I wouldn't buy a thing from JAC - too much bad rap.

If I didn't use airsoft to practice, I'd get one of the BUSA kits.

• 2 years later...

They're available from Beretta again. They sold out very, very fast the last time they were available. If you want one, get yours quick!

http://www.berettaus...ce-kit/j9022pk/

They seem out of stock again.

They went very quickly (small shipment, I dunno). 11pm, I got the Beretta USA e-mail saying, "Hey, they're in stock."

11am the next day, it's out of stock. When they're available; get 'em quick!