Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Saving my $50 for bullets....

CDPMatt

There is a club here in the St. Louis area that has a couple sets of those targets.

I think it is a windshield wiper motor, with a pivoting arm attached to the motor's shaft. The target frames are attached to like a track or rails that they slide on....if I recall correctly.

Out of view of the video camera, there probably is a car battery and some wires leading to the windshield wiper motor.

• 3 weeks later...

where can someone find a close up or design for the Max Trap target? This quick down then up looks like a fun thing to throw into a CoF.

Also, Congrats on the 5 gun

Thanks

Garry

Edited by solaritx

In the first video, the guy was shooting a ported Glock. I thought we were not supposed to have anything ported. Sorry if I derailed the post. Just curious since it seems there are a lot of knowledgeable people commenting on this thread.

In the first video, the guy was shooting a ported Glock. I thought we were not supposed to have anything ported. Sorry if I derailed the post. Just curious since it seems there are a lot of knowledgeable people commenting on this thread.

You can't use ported in IDPA but the glock 35 in the video is not ported.

Are you serious? You dont see the huge hole in the top of the slide. Even if the barrel isn't ported, the slide would still be illegal under "slide lightening" I would think. Not trying to start an arguement. Just wondering if there is a loophole somewhere.

Edited by cdub0451

It's a factory G35 slide.

Yeah- the factory G35 slide has a "hole" on the top, the barrel is not ported at all. The G35/G34 slide has this hole I've heard- so that the same recoil setup for the G17/G22 can be used effectively in the G34/G35. Regardless- they are 100% legal.

Are you serious? You dont see the huge hole in the top of the slide. Even if the barrel isn't ported, the slide would still be illegal under "slide lightening" I would think. Not trying to start an arguement. Just wondering if there is a loophole somewhere.

Not a dumb question. I've had people at matches ask me about my "ported" gun when I've shot a G34 or G35.

But as the other guys replied, that's how Glock engineered these models - they're not available with a different slide. And AFAIK, Glock doesn't offer a compensated 34 or 35.

Not a dumb question. I've had people at matches ask me about my "ported" gun when I've shot a G34 or G35.

But as the other guys replied, that's how Glock engineered these models - they're not available with a different slide. And AFAIK, Glock doesn't offer a compensated 34 or 35.

Thanks. Learn something new everyday!

Have you seen the hole in Beretta 92 slides? The entire top is missing.

Koski

True...