Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NASCAR Red Flags!

Rather-B-Huntin

Did I hear Jr say that they should just put a cone out there and they can race around it? roflol.gif

Yeah that was him. I didn't mind the red flags as much as I did the fact everyone waited until the last couple of laps to do the "new" rubbin'-racing thingie....surprise.gif

Freak thing for Florida that Northerner's see all the time, water and freezing temperatures causing pot holes. Seen um deep enough to break a brake rotor.

But officer I saw the 75 sign and I thought that was the speed limit. That is actually the right lane speed in Detroit during rush hour where the speed limit drops to 55.

Yeah that was him. I didn't mind the red flags as much as I did the fact everyone waited until the last couple of laps to do the "new" rubbin'-racing thingie....surprise.gif

The trouble with starting the rubbin and racin early is that you don't make the last laps. The car owner usually gets a little pissy over his car being in th egarage for 190Laps and not out there showing the sponsors name. To finish first, first you must finish.

• 2 weeks later...

oh man the Daytona 500 this year was torture, I was up the night before all night dealing with a computer virus, so I decided to stay up fo the race, and then sleep right after.

AAAAAAAARRRRGGHHHHHHH!!!!@#@#$!@#$ worst race ever for that to happen... 2 or three 5 hour energie's later and near the end of the race I was dealing with delerium lol.