Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Brand new to the forum

boston

I'm brand new to the forum, though I have been reading posts to glean information, as I just purchased a Dillon xl650. It is used, 16 years old. I have only been reloading for a year. Have been reloading on a Lee Classic Turret in the following calibers: 40 S&W, .38 spec., 357 magnum, & .380 ACP.

Have loaded about 13,000 rounds so far. Have dabbeled in .223 and plan to load ALOT of those in the future.

Shoot alot just for enjoyment, hence the Dillon. I have heard nothing but good things about it and would rather spend more time shooting than time reloading.

This seems to be an authoritive and informative forum, and look forward to learning alot.

Live in Ohio and am retired.

Are you originally from Boston?

I live just south of there.

Steve

NO, never lived in Boston. It was the name of our last dog, a black standard poodle. Hence the name from the 1950's series, Boston Blackie. It is also the name I use on other forums such as The High Road.

Dan

Hi Dan. Just out of curiosity, what part of Ohio.

From what I've seen on the forum, lots of active and top notch shooters in your neck of the woods.

Bill

(former Buckeye)

I'm from Lancaster. Moved here from California 8 years ago when I retired. My wife's family is from here. Me, born and raised in Ca. Glad to be out of the state. Nice weather and topography, but tooooooo expensive and not gun friendly.