Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SC section REVO squad

John Z Sr

Thank you for setting Josh straight Mr. Carmony, as to our maturity levels in Revo division. Looks like the kid thinks he can beat our leader Otis in SC,,, oh to be young and full of dreams again, must be nice to be young and naive. look forward to shooting with you Josh, when all us old guys can mess up your head !!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The stages are up for the SC match. What day is the revolver squad shooting?

Saturday. Make sure you let Linda know you want to shoot with the other misfits.

Linda may shoot a bottom feeder, but she lurks on the Revolver forum. If it says Revolver on the application, they pretty much have to be 'staff' to not get on a revolver squad.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2010 SC State Match Statistician

The stages are up for the SC match. What day is the revolver squad shooting?

Saturday. Make sure you let Linda know you want to shoot with the other misfits.

Greg Q.

THIS MISFIT,IS IN ( 9 )AND COUNTING

• 3 weeks later...

Looking forward to coming to the SC Section with John Z Sr, and meeting/shooting with everyone who will be on the Revo Squad. I won't be shooting a revolver, so be kind to this Glock Chick please :blush:

I am curious...any bets going on between you guys? I want to know if I need to have cameras ready...

Cliff will be there. What a silly question! I think he enjoys the side bets as much as the shooting.

I'm willing to bet he enjoys the "after party" more than the shooting :devil:

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Edited by LChico

I am curious...any bets going on between you guys? I want to know if I need to have cameras ready...

Cliff will be there. What a silly question! I think he enjoys the side bets as much as the shooting.

I'm willing to bet he enjoys the "after party" more than the shooting :devil:

Linda Chico (L-2035)

I'm much less dangerous with a beer in my hand....

• 3 weeks later...

John i dont think i could be considered a junior the age for a junior stops at 18 im way over that. As for the classifier there are not many clubs by me that shoot uspsa in the winter. I think ill ride out B class for as long as possiable.

Josh, in Revolver Division if you're under 40 you're considered a youngster. :)

Really.

Considering the revolver shooters that I have had the pleasure of shooting with, I'll always be a youngster. I have no problem with that. :P

Unfortunately I was not able to work this match in, so I'll have to aim for the Memphis Charity Challenge. Maybe Cliff won't crush my hopes of having a chance to win the "speedloader" category this year. I know that had he not been in that category that it would not have been recognized (there were only 5 in it), but having the revolver national champion in your category is daunting.

Not to worry, we have have plenty of applications for the "OTIS" fan club at the match, 5"X7" autographed glossy's will also be available (fully clothed), and don't forget the hats and official "OTIS" tee-shirts. All procedes go to the "OTIS" save the children foundation.

Not to worry, we have have plenty of applications for the "OTIS" fan club at the match, 5"X7" autographed glossy's will also be available (fully clothed), and don't forget the hats and official "OTIS" tee-shirts. All procedes go to the "OTIS" save the children foundation.

Last year I gave Clif a new T-shirt that I got on a blind draw at a ICORE match. He never posed in it. :(

Looking forward to shooting with you this year Greg, we can't let the other Greg beat us !!!

I do not think Greg M. will be there.

With all the flooding in the US this year, I'd bet he is pretty busy. :ph34r: