Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Buckeye Challenge

With the staff I have for this match it can't help but be good.

I have attached a copy of the squad sheet. If you see a problem.....too bad. I'm tired of moving people around. :roflol:

Just funnin. If you see an issue let me know and we will try to make it good.

Sorry about the "water mark" on the squad sheet. This is a trial version for conversion. I'm still trying to work out this whole computer thingy.

Also, this does not include Saturday shooters. This is only for Sunday.

Buckeye Challenge Squadding Sheet 4-25-10.pdf

Edited by dcarter

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With the staff I have for this match it can't help but be good.

I have attached a copy of the squad sheet. If you see a problem.....too bad. I'm tired of moving people around. :roflol:

Just funnin. If you see an issue let me know and we will try to make it good.

Sorry about the "water mark" on the squad sheet. This is a trial version for conversion. I'm still trying to work out this whole computer thingy.

Also, this does not include Saturday shooters. This is only for Sunday.

Dan,

I got you on this one. PM sent.

-Andy

I have had a few people ask to help with set up and I will take all the help I can get. The more we have the faster it will go. We have plans to set up 5 stages on Friday. I will be getting there very early because I work until 7:00am. If you would like to join in the "FUN" you can show up anytime after and we will put you to good use.

Looks like things are starting to come together. What time does the match kick off? Will all the squads start at the same time? Thanks!

All squads will start together. Start time is 9:00am. I would get there at least a half hour early to register and join in the shooters meeting at 8:45.

Thanks ampleworks for the link.

Let's see the squad list without all the watermark stuff.

Andy, you are still the man but this was way too easy. Drag and drop conversion. Even I can figure this out.

Dan I know your busy but do you have a number of how many people are in the divisions?

Thanks ampleworks for the link.

Let's see the squad list without all the watermark stuff.

Andy, you are still the man but this was way too easy. Drag and drop conversion. Even I can figure this out.

Dan,

No problem. You learn something new everyday, in fact I put Ampleworks link in my bag of tricks. :cheers:

Maybe I missed it but what's the range surface? The couple pictures on the MRPC web site show gravel but are are the bays graveled? Are there any coverings / tents on the front of the bays for shade?

Any info will be appreciated! :cheers:

Maybe I missed it but what's the range surface? The couple pictures on the MRPC web site show gravel but are are the bays graveled? Are there any coverings / tents on the front of the bays for shade?

Any info will be appreciated! :cheers:

MRPC has multiple surfaces, gravel, grass and a little clay. I do recommend cleats.

:cheers:

Yup. I do stats for 3 USPSA clubs in SW Ohio (including this one) so I always run an update the day www.USPSA.com run theirs, just to stay current. I've already run the update to check for type-o's and transcribed USPSA numbers. I'll try and send the list to Sedro for verification sometime early this week, but I doubt they will respond with this only being a Level I match.

Edited by Chris Keen

Here's your official round-count for the match as well

Vince

How many rds should I bring?

Will I be able to practice before the match?

Is L10 really the easist division to get a GM card?

Edited by BSeevers