Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Kiss Bullet feeder

The directions are a little confusing, but I got Rick on the phone, and had it working in no time. Worked right the first time, and every time after that.

I sure hope you guys know that this really is something worth waiting for. I dont know why Dillon wouldnt want to invest in this, and make it part of their presses, because it really is that good.

Yes, the manual is sort of intimidating. I read through it as it is advised but I wouldn't have needed to read it in order to make the device work. If you can operate a 1050 (including setup/cleaning/maintainance), use your common sense and go for it. It took me at about 10 minutes to make the collator work with my type of bullets, however, I didn't need the manual for that, others might.

Bottom line: It is a great device, not exactly cheap, but very handy, easy to use and reliable.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The directions are a little confusing, but I got Rick on the phone, and had it working in no time. Worked right the first time, and every time after that.

I sure hope you guys know that this really is something worth waiting for. I dont know why Dillon wouldnt want to invest in this, and make it part of their presses, because it really is that good.

Yes, the manual is sort of intimidating. I read through it as it is advised but I wouldn't have needed to read it in order to make the device work. If you can operate a 1050 (including setup/cleaning/maintainance), use your common sense and go for it. It took me at about 10 minutes to make the collator work with my type of bullets, however, I didn't need the manual for that, others might.

Bottom line: It is a great device, not exactly cheap, but very handy, easy to use and reliable.

you get what you pay for. There are other machines out there, but the Mr Bulletfeeder is the only one that will work consistantly. These machines are hand made. I have not had one bad report on the bulletfeeder. If I did knowing Rick, he would take care of it.

• 1 month later...

I'm interested in a bullet feeder, however, some say they will work with LSWCs and some say they won't. Anybody have experience loading LSWCs with the bullet feeder, and if so, how does it work ??

Steve you would think/hope they would as I've found no trouble setting a MA Systems collator up to feed LSWC