Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone else buy a Mark 7 this past week?

B_RAD

1 hour ago, ChuckS said:

I think there should be a procedural for bragging about a Mark 7 before receiving one.:P

Ha ha. 

Sorry. It's a big decision. I mean it's $2500 for something that does what I can do for free and I still have to be in the room watching it do it. Why not just do it myself. That's what I kept telling myself.  I had to convince myself I needed/wanted it. I did. I've got bad tendinitis. Not having to pull on the handle several hundred times is a big plus. 

6 hours ago, B_RAD said:

I've got bad tendinitis. Not having to pull on the handle several hundred times is a big plus. 

I keep reading this on here. It's fascinating, since we have posted about the cure many times

You can go from "can barely push down to flush the toilet" (that was my wake up call) to being totally pain free in three weeks with a couple of dumb bells.

Fix it! It worked on Rob Leatham so it has to be good. :P My elbows and wrists haven't hurt the least little bit in six months.

https://www.absolutept.com/shooters-elbow/

Edited by MemphisMechanic

53 minutes ago, MemphisMechanic said:

I keep reading this on here. It's fascinating, since we have posted about the cure many times

You can go from "can barely push down to flush the toilet" (that was my wake up call) to being totally pain free in three weeks with a couple of dumb bells.

Fix it! It worked on Rob Leatham so it has to be good. My elbows and wrists haven't hurt the least little bit in six months.

https://www.absolutept.com/shooters-elbow/

I've seen this. Gonna start doing it. 

Not the the only reason I bout the Mark7. An added bonus. 

I figured.

But yeah, even doing it three days a week will halve the pain in about 7-10 days.

I did it every day at first and was pain free at 12 to 14 days. That was a complete change of lifestyle - lifting a gallon of milk didn't come with a cringe.

Then you stop. And it comes back. So you resume.

Eventually you learn to do it 3 days a week when it doesn't hurt, and live pain-free for good.

Edited by MemphisMechanic