Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Spare Parts Kit

I am wondering what do you guys do when you break parts, and have to dip into the spare parts kit.... Do you call Dillon right away to replace the broken part's or wait until several parts are broken and then call? Or just buy another parts kit?

I only ask because I have broken a few parts :roflol: .. No fault of the press just my being new to the press..

I feel kind of bad calling them when it was my fault....

What should one do?

Edited by SCV

I haven't had to dip into my spare parts kit very much. I usually dial up the good folks at Dillon as soon as I can to get a replacement on the way. This I do cause I'm old with a failing memory. Uh what was I saying? Who am I, how did I get here? :roflol:

CYa,

Pat

I just fire off a e-mail and the replacement for my parts kit i here before I know it! I tore down my press and replaced almost every part in my kit, e-mailed Dillon and in a week ALL of the parts I replaced were in my mailbox!You can't beat that with a stick!!!!

The primary purpose for the spare parts kit is so you will have a replacement part handy when you are loading on a Saturday night for a match on Sunday. Then you can take a replacement part from the kit, keep loading, and call us Monday for a replacement to keep your spare parts kit stocked.

Do you call Dillon right away to replace the broken part's or wait until several parts are broken and then call?

:blush: This post reminds me that I need to call Dillon about a few small parts that I keep forgetting to call them on, because I have the spare parts kit, and did not need them right away... :roflol: *whistles innocently*