Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New software, speed but poster location missing

ChuckS

Hi Brian,

The new software is definitely more snappy but I was wondering if we could get the poster's location (From:) restored under the avatar on the post display?

Thanks!

Chuck

I figured it out. It looks like the location field of my profile got cleared. I reset it and the location displays. This seems to have happened to everyone.

Later,

Chuck

There seems to be two Location fields in the User Settings. My location only showed up after putting it into the second of the two fields.

Funny stuff. I didn't realize there were two location fields :blink: . I guess I hit the right one first. I just checked and found the other field and noticed it had the correct content. I guess for some reason they wanted to put two text boxes pointing at the same variable.

Later,

Chuck

PS: The forum is much more responsive so I will just classify stuff like this as entertainment ;)

Thanks Brian!

I went in yesterday to check why MY 'location' wasn't showing up either. I inserted it into the SECOND listing and it proceeded to appear in the public profile list.

For some reason, though, I was listed as both Male AND Female. Hmm. (Just wait 'til I catch whoever did that!!). Well, and I fixed THAT one right away. :D