Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What is the best

M ammo

5.56 M4 CONTOUR BARREL 16"?? or any 16 that is threded,,

If you can believe it,, My wife and Daughter. Did some long range shooting yesterday, out to 500Yds.

And were getting hits,, Daughter 10Yrs old!! She was happy!!

My wife has a Carbon-15, she likes it, and it shoots well, but you can only upgrade it so much.

SO I'm thinking of building two rifles for the girls, they have to be light, and I'm going to free float tube them, flat tops with scopes, JP triggers.

Lalalalala..

What is a good 16 Inch barrel??? To build these guns around? The barrels I have I got as prizes at matches. You have to love free.

I know what I think,,, What do you think?

Jim M ammo

They are not an M4 cut....but they are light weight 16" mid length barrel. We have Lija-Nordic Barrels in stock. They are listed in the Nordic Dealer forum. Might be worth a look....who knows....at least another option.

Tim

They are not an M4 cut....but they are light weight 16" mid length barrel. We have Lija-Nordic Barrels in stock. They are listed in the Nordic Dealer forum. Might be worth a look....who knows....at least another option.

Tim

I fould them.... they are very nice!!!!!

Mid-lenth gas system too,,,,,!! :cheers:

I have a Sabre Defense it is a good barrel,,, but I like the mid-lenth gas system.

Thank you for your input,

Jim M ammo

Tim

I fould them.... they are very nice!!!!!

Mid-lenth gas system too,,,,,!! :cheers:

I have a Sabre Defense it is a good barrel,,, but I like the mid-lenth gas system.

Thank you for your input,

Jim M ammo

Jim, You might want to consider Lothar/Walther barrels. I've heard good things about their products and will be getting one myself for the 2010 shooting season. :cheers:

Sabre barrels are available in 16 inch Mid length gas system. Tim at Nordic has those barrels he was talking about.

Both are great options. If you want light weight, get a carbon Fiber hadguard from Clark custom guns......it is pretty much a permanent install though.

Hop