Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

adding chokes

Ronnie j

I want to add a choke system to an 1100 I cut off to 22" some years back. Is there any any home-smith type way to accomplish this. I don't have much in this old gun so I don't want to spend a fortune doing it.

Edited by Ronnie j

I want to add a choke system to an 1100 I cut off to 22" some years back. Is there any any home-smith type way to accomplish this. I don't have much in this old gun so I don't want to spend a fortune doing it.

Suggest you send the bbl to Briley and ask them to do it...get it done right the first time...just my suggestion

Mike Orlen does good work and is much cheaper than briley. Prices still current. If it was a high end gun I would go to briley just based on resale value but Mike does very good work. I believe if you are on shotgunsports.com you get stuff at dealer cost.

MikeOrlen.pdf

Edited by EkuJustice

You might want to look around locally. I had a guy do a barrel here and I dropped it off and he told me to come back the following day.

Great job and I now have Rem Chokes in a 870 Marine Magnum.

I had two shotgun barrels threaded by a guy on arfcom. His screen name is GunCat. Awesome work and great turn around.

That guy does all my gun work...the problem is I just can't keep my wife away from him :unsure:

Edited by GunCat

I had two shotgun barrels threaded by a guy on arfcom. His screen name is GunCat. Awesome work and great turn around.

That guy does all my gun work...the problem is I just can't keep my wife away from him :unsure:

Man, your killin' me......................

Enos member prices? I need Mossy choke threading on my cut down 930.