Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Electronic Scale Survey

benos

I bought a Pact BBK 2 from Brian a while back. It's a piece of crap. It fluctuates seemingly at random, both on AC and battery. Enough that I don't trust it. I went back to my 5-0-5.

I should have sprung for the Dillon. Live and learn, I guess.

Paul

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought a NIB Dillon D-terminator (new style) from someone on one of the forums I read. It is so much better than the BBK II that I can't believe it.

I was right. I should have gotten one of these from the start.

By the way, anyone looking for a slightly used BBK II? For cheap. Inquire within.

Live and learn, I guess.

I bought a NIB Dillon D-terminator (new style) from someone on one of the forums I read. It is so much better than the BBK II that I can't believe it.

I was right. I should have gotten one of these from the start.

By the way, anyone looking for a slightly used BBK II? For cheap. Inquire within.

Live and learn, I guess.

Wish you would have said something sooner. I just ordered last night.

The only electronic scale I've used is the Dillon that I bought when they first came out a long time ago.

According to both my sets of weights, it has always been off by a tenth of a grain, but, as long as I know it, it is no big deal. It will run off of a.c., or a 9v battery. It has been so long since I've run it off of a.c. that I don't even know where the adapter is.

I will never go back to the old balance beam type scale!

After using several mechanical scales I recently bought the Dillon Terminator. I only wish one thing: that I had bought the scale sooner than I did. I have had absolutely no problems whatsoever with the scale. I am very impressed by the speed of weighing the powder, and the consistant accuracy of the scale. I even did the unthinkable and place the scale on a thick rug and the scale still read perfectly!