Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Single Stack Nationals

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Between the dates of January 13, 2010 and the end of the month key people in the registration process will be at the Shot Show.  Entries will be accepted but will not be processed and posted until the first part of February.  They will sorted by postmark so that they will be entered in the order they were delivered.  There is limited space left for Friday/Saturday (roughly 36 spots).  Thursday/Friday has plenty of room.  I suspect that F/S will be full by the end of the January.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Gentleman,

As the website states we are trying to do all confirmation through email. For those that don't have email addresses, I will be sending hard copies to them soon. If you have not received a confirmation let me know. If you have I would also appreciate your letting me know (I have receipt requested set up). However some of you have hand writing the is not legible, or may have been entered incorrectly so I would appreciate your help in this area. We want everyone who want in to get in and we want them to know what is going on and when. The website is up to date as of January 6th at Noon my time.

I like the 2010 Logo.

Are you having it put on gray/dark gray shirts??

I'm thinking Black this year

Black sure is hot in the sun.

I hope that is a problem.

Yup I hate it when there is pleanty of sun the first of May...I really really do! :roflol:

I like the 2010 Logo.

My thoughts exactly.

All four days!

I like the 2010 Logo.

My thoughts exactly.

All four days!

It's on my wish list. But overall I would say we have been fairly lucky on the weather the last few years. Oh there has been some rain but we were able to handle it well. the tornado warning a couple years ago was a little scary though. First time I have ever had to order the range evacuated and send everyone to shelter. But we finished shooting that day and have always every year run ahead of time.

:rolleyes:

Any of you all remeber when their was golf cart rental at the Pasa range?

Id like to shoot the SSC but Im sorta concerned about walking the hills and inclines,Ive got a pretty

new knee replacement and Id like to rent a cart if possible.

Checked with Russell Cluver and he doesnt know who rented them, believe it was at the nationals

a few years back.

Jim

Sailors :blush::(

Jim, TNT is the name of the outfit in Quincy that had golf carts to rent.

A search of past Nationals threads might bring up a ph#.

Just remember if you wish to use a golf cart or a 4 wheeler on the range you need to have an OK from me.

You must have a medical condition or a physical handicap for it to be allowed. This policy will be strictly enforced.

Just remember if you wish to use a golf cart or a 4 wheeler on the range you need to have an OK from me.

You must have a medical condition or a physical handicap for it to be allowed. This policy will be strictly enforced.

Russel:

I just E-Mailed you a short time ago, I will contact you, I have a bum leg with a new knee.

Jim

Sailors

Russel:

I just E-Mailed you a short time ago, I will contact you, I have a bum leg with a new knee.

Jim

Sailors

Let me know if you need a driver!