Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Down the Slippery Slope I go.........

latewatch

I had been lacking in wheelguns for quite awhile and then a few weeks ago I decided to get something to shoot in the new retro division in an ICORE match. Had so much fun shooting my new to me Model 19 S&W that i got the bug to replace the gun I had sold many years ago. Here she is a new to me S&W 25-2. So in the span of a few weeks I went from owning 1 S&W J-Frame to now owning a Model 19 and a model 25-2 also. Gee I sure hope that this sickness doesn't spread :surprise:

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

BTW, is it supposed to have all these holes in it???????? :wacko:

IMG_0090.jpg

that looks like a 5" gun??? you cant help but to have fun with that rig. looks like a nice gun. i think i might pick up a 6.5" 25 sometime soon, my 625's dont seem to hold up very well. the 25's are built solid back when they could build a good gun. mind if i ask where you got it and price paid?

have fun and welcome to the sickness.

Scott

I had been lacking in wheelguns for quite awhile and then a few weeks ago I decided to get something to shoot in the new retro division in an ICORE match. Had so much fun shooting my new to me Model 19 S&W that i got the bug to replace the gun I had sold many years ago. Here she is a new to me S&W 25-2. So in the span of a few weeks I went from owning 1 S&W J-Frame to now owning a Model 19 and a model 25-2 also. Gee I sure hope that this sickness doesn't spread :surprise:

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

BTW, is it supposed to have all these holes in it???????? :wacko:

IMG_0090.jpg

Great looking 25-2, it looks like you saved it from a life at the back of the safe or closet. Revolvers can be very addictive, next on your list should be a Model 17 or 617, then a 686 and on and on.

Got a chance to shoot it for the first time today. She handles as well as she looks. I've always liked these 25-2's better than the newer 625's.

She has been a safe queen for quite awhile but that ends now, and scottyinaz I gave a little less then 6 for her.