Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle in the Bluegrass!

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds good, i'll talk to my buddy who is starting production as I start SS and see if I can get him interested as well (it'll save me some gas money, haha). Thanks corey, ill be in touch soon

The more the merrier!

I am about to send my entry form in and I have some friends going that I would like to be squaded with,how do I get squaded with them?

Anybody that wants to be squaded together please send their applications in together and mention that you want to be together. RIght now I can accommodate, later I might not be able to so please do so as quickly as you can.

Also, we are working on a match hotel to help out. Probably won't be much but we'll try.

I am about to send my entry form in and I have some friends going that I would like to be squaded with,how do I get squaded with them?

Anybody that wants to be squaded together please send their applications in together and mention that you want to be together. RIght now I can accommodate, later I might not be able to so please do so as quickly as you can.

Also, we are working on a match hotel to help out. Probably won't be much but we'll try.

Thanks Corey- My friends already sent thier entry forms in but I will put a Note on my entry form of the people I would like to be squaded with. Thank you! :cheers:

Edited by KING 45ACP

Continental Inn on New Circle might cut you a break. :devil:

Chris C.

Got all squading request done. Here is a little break down of the shooters so far

Single Stack:

GM 0

M 1

A 4

B 3

C 5

D 2

U 2

Production

GM 1

M 0

A 0

B 3

C 6

D 0

U 4

Total shooters: 31 Remember we are caping this puppy at 60 paid shooters so hurry up!

Edited by steel1212

Yup I will for a little while but it will be hard once they start rolling in.

If you want to be squaded with somebody then you had better get them in quick!

I think I may have to head south and hit this match. I honestly didn't realize it was as short a drive as it is. Now I'm just waffling back and forth between Prod and SS. R,

Yup I will for a little while but it will be hard once they start rolling in.

If you want to be squaded with somebody then you had better get them in quick!

I think I may have to head south and hit this match. I honestly didn't realize it was as short a drive as it is. Now I'm just waffling back and forth between Prod and SS. R,

Come on down Chris!

Corey, are you (or anyone else for that matter) sending out email confirmations when you receive apps? Just wondering as I recevied an email about the IN SS/Pro/Revo match, but nothing about this match, even though I sent the app in almost a week before the IN one...

Corey, are you (or anyone else for that matter) sending out email confirmations when you receive apps? Just wondering as I recevied an email about the IN SS/Pro/Revo match, but nothing about this match, even though I sent the app in almost a week before the IN one...

Id like to know as well, my app went out today tho!

Id like to know as well, my app went out today tho!

I have been doing it in groups. I've been putting everybody's email in a email list. I'll send another email out and if you get an email then I have your application. If you don't then I don't have your application or forgot to put your email in the list :-)

any word on a match hotel for those coming in from out of town??

We've been trying but nobody wants to give us any rooms just for us. I think there is a UK game that weekend. There will be rooms and I'll try to get Loose Brass to post some hotels in the area.

Single Stack:

GM 0

M 2

A 5

B 4

C 8

D 2

U 3

Production

GM 1

M 0

A 0

B 4

C 7

D 1

U 5

SS: 24 PRO: 18

Plastic guys you had better bring the heat.....its getting ugly! sight.gif

Just got an envelope FULL of applications! cheers.gif Keep them coming.

Edited by steel1212

Alright guys and gals still no official match hotel as of this time and there may not be one. However here are some links to a couple of hotels in Nicholasville, Ky. Probably right at 20 minutes from the range. There really isn't much else closer.

Holiday Inn Express

http://www.hiexpress.com/h/d/ex/1/en/hotel/nvlky?&cm_mmc=mdpr-_-googlemaps-_-ex-_-nvlky&dp=true#

Super 8 Motel

http://www.super8.com/Super8/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=03826

Alright guys and gals still no official match hotel as of this time and there may not be one. However here are some links to a couple of hotels in Nicholasville, Ky. Probably right at 20 minutes from the range. There really isn't much else closer.

Holiday Inn Express

http://www.hiexpress.com/h/d/ex/1/en/hotel/nvlky?&cm_mmc=mdpr-_-googlemaps-_-ex-_-nvlky&dp=true#

Super 8 Motel

http://www.super8.com/Super8/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=03826

that'll work! thanks