Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I've had a Droid for a month or two and I NEVER use the slide out keyboard.

Yeah, me either.

Slide out keyboard on the Droid was a waste of space. That being said, everything else about the phone absolutely rocks!

My IT department went to all Droids and we are extremely happy with them.

I have it connected to exchange at work which works well but the iPhone interface was better in my opinion.

We were not thrilled with Droids default email/exchange program so purchased Touchdown Exchange for Android and now are very happy with it. Touchdown

I have purchased the Docking station for my desk and also the GPS holder for my car. The GPS on this phone is phenomenal. I love how when you arrive at your destination it switches to street view and shows a picture of your destination. Also no more paying for map updates since it is using Google maps.

Battery life has been great. Out of 11 phones only one has had an issue, it went totally dead, but was replaced the next day.

pissonappleblackxdock1-vi.jpg

I've had a Droid for a month or two and I NEVER use the slide out keyboard.

I think I've used the slide out kewyboard maybe twice since I got the phone. I'm not a texter. Too bad they don't offer a version without the keyboard since the keyboard is what gives the phone it's boxy shape. All in all, I am pretty happy with it, although we need to see more apps. A matter of time probably.

• 1 month later...

I finally moved out of the dark ages and bought a Droid. My only complaint is I'll never live long enough to utilize all the goodies available. It is very cool that occasionally I can check the Enos forum from work.cheers.gif

The Motorola Droid is an awesome phone! Not sure why so many people don't like the keyboard. I use it over the touch screen version any day. Also found that I like using my voice as a keyboard. The voice recognition is pretty good along with the app that allows you to use it for anything that you would need a keyboard for. This assumes I am somewhere that I don't mind talking to my phone.

Edited by TonyG35

I like using the touch screen to type and after typing two letters it gives ton's of suggestions of what you're trying to type and then you just touch the word .it really has increased my typing speed on the phone. It's awesome!

I like using the touch screen to type and after typing two letters it gives ton's of suggestions of what you're trying to type and then you just touch the word .it really has increased my typing speed on the phone. It's awesome!

You aint seen nothing yet. ;) Not until you install SWYPE! :devil::devil::devil:

(look for it in the app market, or on Youtube!)

• 8 months later...

Motorola Droid provides the better features which is comfort and use friendly to use of it. In the Motorola Droid it provides:

(1) Seidio Innocase Surface Droid X Case

(2) Modern Super Protector Skin Decal Sticker

(3) Amzer Luxe Argyle Skin Droid X Case

(4) Purple Flower with Green Wave Snap-On Hard Protective Droid X Case Cover

(5) Colorful Leopard Rubberized Snap-On Hard Droid X Case Cover