Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA/IPSC Near Crestview or Pensacola FL

I am moving in a few week to the Emerald Coast area of Florida. That is the Destin, Ft Walton Beach area. Looking for a club/ranges that do USPSA/IPSC near there or near Pensacola FL. Also looking to see where the closest matches will be. Thanks!

Welome to the South Coast! I live just down the road in Destin. Some months ago i posted a reply to someone looking for matches in the Destin area. search for Destin on the forum and you should find it. if not, ill repost all the info about the matches. long story short, there's nothing exactly in the area, but if youre willing to drive a few hours there are matches. mobile, dothan, marianna, tallahassee. all within 3 hours. ive heard about the Hurlburt match, but that is no more. there is a club just getting started in pensacola too.

when do you get to FL?

-N

Welome to the South Coast! I live just down the road in Destin. Some months ago i posted a reply to someone looking for matches in the Destin area. search for Destin on the forum and you should find it. if not, ill repost all the info about the matches. long story short, there's nothing exactly in the area, but if youre willing to drive a few hours there are matches. mobile, dothan, marianna, tallahassee. all within 3 hours. ive heard about the Hurlburt match, but that is no more. there is a club just getting started in pensacola too.

when do you get to FL?

-N

Here ya go: http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=856497

Later,

Chuck

when do you get to FL?

-N

I will arrive the week of thanksgiving. I saw some matches posted in Alabama. How about a good shooting range??