Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

High Plains Shotgun Challenge 2010

Jansen nice video, if you post any others could you list it as 2010 HPSC so people will know which vid's are from this year.

Trapr,

Consider it done. The video is retitled to keep years clear.

See you in 2 weeks.

J

Edited by cold

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome match as always...I'll shoot it in april or in june. It does make a nice way to START the season though. Many thanks to Trapr, Kurt, ROs, Sponsors and my fine travelling companions. The conversations to and from the match made the 35 hour round trip almost enjoyable. See ya'll in KY.

Jade...

I so wanted to do this match-was already committed to SC Sectional-maybe next year. What a great set of pictures Sterling-really sensational-great to see all the arrays and shooters. What is the one handed shooting? Thanks.

The one armed shooting was handled by Mike Pinto. I think he loves fire fighters, doesn't everybody?

Sterling,.....great pics thanks for the link, but why on earth did you take the last one??????

Trapr

Hey Trapr,

Anytime I see something "tacticle" I have to investigate it further. These kinda look like ninjer fighting shoes!?!? :roflol:

post-787-12711784168_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sterling White

What an excellent shotgun shootin match!

Trapr brought me water when I was dehydrating.

Kurt brought up my spirits when I was down.

The RO didn't DQ me when I put a load of shot through an upright.

My squad mates helped me understand some strategies.

Excellent shotgun shootin match. Thanks MD, RM, RO's and staff for all your hard work to put it on.

Thanks to the sponsors for stepping up.

Kurt, I still owe you a case of your favorite beer - Bud Light. :cheers:

Jade...

I so wanted to do this match-was already committed to SC Sectional-maybe next year. What a great set of pictures Sterling-really sensational-great to see all the arrays and shooters. What is the one handed shooting? Thanks.

The one armed shooting was handled by Mike Pinto. I think he loves fire fighters, doesn't everybody?

Sterling,.....great pics thanks for the link, but why on earth did you take the last one??????

Trapr

Hey Trapr,

Anytime I see something "tacticle" I have to investigate it further. These kinda look like ninjer fighting shoes!?!? roflol.gif

My Wife and I were walking last night and she told me about some "shoes" called (Monkey Feet) that her friends say are for runners with back problems. one of their husbans swears by them.

She diescribed Jeff's toe shoes.

I noticed that some people are marked minor in the scores...How do you make minor?

Cheryl :)

Some of us cheated and shot really light loads which always helps with shotgun recoil.

Just kidding. What I am assuming happened there is that those indivduals such as myself, Dianna Liedorff, Mike Cox, and Shannon Conely all shoot production division in USPSA regularly at OKCGC so our names and USPSA number came up in that scoring software under minor.

Edited by jtischauser

what Jesse is trying to say is that he doesn't know but he is willing to speculate!!!! :roflol:

I'll find out from the scorer, and post it. BTW, scores are up on the HPSC website as well.

Trapr

Edited by bigbrowndog

what Jesse is trying to say is that he doesn't know but he is willing to speculate!!!! :roflol:

I'll find out from the scorer, and post it. BTW, scores are up on the HPSC website as well.

Trapr

I gotta bottle of Crown Royal tnene delivered at the FNH match that says Im right!