Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EAGC'S November 3-Gun

November 29th we will have a USPSA 3-Gun match. The last chance to shoot all three guns on a match before Ft Benning. We are about 15 minutes from Ft Benning and the NEW Infantry Museum. I am sure we will challenge Your skills of Accuracy and Speed with all three guns.

Ronnie

• 1 month later...

Thanks Todd

We will have some outlaw 3-Gun in the future, but for now just USPSA. We still have a lot of new shooters and I don't want to make things more difficult than they need to be. It already looks like we are going to have a good turn out. Make sure you know your 100yrd zero.(you'll need it)

Ronnie

Thanks Todd

We will have some outlaw 3-Gun in the future, but for now just USPSA. We still have a lot of new shooters and I don't want to make things more difficult than they need to be. It already looks like we are going to have a good turn out. Make sure you know your 100yrd zero.(you'll need it)

Ronnie

ONLY 100......Have Alan fire up the bull dozer and move it out to oh, say 400yds :D

DrawandDuck Posted Yesterday, 11:09 PM

QUOTE (Still Praying @ Nov 12 2009, 09:46 PM)

Thanks Todd

Ronnie

ONLY 100......

I want to see you shoot the 100yrd stage :roflol:

Ronnie

• 2 weeks later...
Where's everyone at? Not much going on on the Ft. Benning thread or here. I'm getting fired up and it don't look like anyone else is. :surprise:

My bags are already packed! Ammo sorted / allotted for your match and Fort Benning as well. Mind set on "Vacation"/"Competition" mode for the last several days... Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday will be the longest work days ever!

See you Sunday :cheers:

Where's everyone at? Not much going on on the Ft. Benning thread or here. I'm getting fired up and it don't look like anyone else is. :surprise:

The Tallahassee gang is planning on visiting you on Sunday. Just how little are those 100 yard targets? They alwyas look smaller with iron sights.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!!!!

I think that here in the southeast most folks are celebrating the Thanksgiving holiday, though everywhere else folks are getting ready for the weekend of college football, not here though, nobody in the southeast hardly enjoys football, especially college football.

ONLY 100.....

I want to see you shoot the 100yrd stage :roflol:

Ronnie

Good, Bad or UGLY, you will get your chance....just put together a new upper with an 18" Sabre barrel....Hope it works....I have to find my shotgun to make sure it is not rusted shut...hasn't been shot since Benning last year.....

See ya Sunday!!

BrianATL Posted Nov 26 2009, 08:29 PM

I was thinking not a group I want to go prone with.

Going prone is not a problem, it's the shooting your rifle bent over the table that will get you in trouble with this bunch. :roflol:

BTW, the stages are set up and ready. Their is one shotgun stage that should help the Ft. Benning shooters with the par time stage and 100yard mini-poppers and more.

Who's shooting????

sono Posted Today, 08:42 PM

A little over 2hr drive but I'll be there. Gonna run irons as usual. About what time does this match finish up?

That depends on how fast you shoot. :roflol: Realy, 8 stages, it could be as late as 3 or 4:00. The way I see it (correct me if I wrong) if we have shooters driving 2hrs to shoot our matches, I want to make it worth the drive.

sono Posted Today, 08:42 PM

A little over 2hr drive but I'll be there. Gonna run irons as usual. About what time does this match finish up?

That depends on how fast you shoot. :roflol: Realy, 8 stages, it could be as late as 3 or 4:00. The way I see it (correct me if I wrong) if we have shooters driving 2hrs to shoot our matches, I want to make it worth the drive.

I'm part of the "2 hour drive crew" too... Count me in... the matches are always worth the drive :cheers:

See everyone tomorrow!

Cool, just didn't know what time to tell the family. I'll run a stage by headlights! Having a two year old just makes me plan better. Looking forward to going to your range for the first time.

BTW I go pretty fast if the gun runs and doesn't :sick: . LOL ok kinda fast

sono Posted Yesterday, 09:07 PM

Cool, just didn't know what time to tell the family. I'll run a stage by headlights! Having a two year old just makes me plan better. Looking forward to going to your range for the first time.

BTW I go pretty fast if the gun runs and doesn't . LOL ok kinda fast

We're looking forward to seeing you here for the first time. Say hi when you get here.

BTW, I hope your not shooting Open. <_<:roflol: