Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Revo Nats

cliffwalsh

Granted, I'm going to treat him like a diaper at Ohio, but he gets two weeks of glory.

Better be careful with the advance trash talk, there, Squirt! That sounds an awful lot like the time Dan Carden threatened to feed us all "shit sandwiches" at the Sunflower Classic a few years ago..... :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, I'm going to treat him like a diaper at Ohio, but he gets two weeks of glory.

Better be careful with the advance trash talk, there, Squirt! That sounds an awful lot like the time Dan Carden threatened to feed us all "shit sandwiches" at the Sunflower Classic a few years ago..... :D

I think I remember saying something of that nature................Didn't "quite" go as planned IIRC....... :rolleyes:

Yep, be careful what you wish for...... :bow:

Edited by D.carden

Sorry for being late to the party, but better late than never.

Congratulations, Cliff! Seems like I only see you in South Carolina, but next time I do, the beers on me (if I can get my house refinanced in time to pay the bar tab)!

:cheers:

First -congrats.to Cliff--I shoot rev.nothing lihe you guys,but my question is what did--- JERRY--- have to say after the match-- :unsure:

I'm not sure if Jerry talked with Cliff or not, but I know he was part of the standing ovation when Cliff was called to the podium.

First -congrats.to Cliff--I shoot rev.nothing lihe you guys,but my question is what did--- JERRY--- have to say after the match-- :unsure:

I'm not sure if Jerry talked with Cliff or not, but I know he was part of the standing ovation when Cliff was called to the podium.

Thanks MIKE,,THAT'S WHAT I would expect.

True to form!

============

*Lookit, I know the hot tub video was funny and generated a lot of traffic, but my few meetings with Cliff (with the requisite copious quantities of cold adult beverages thrown in) showed me he's a good man. A little warped, but not bad at all.

I know bad people. I married a few and have a good point of reference.

:D

Jerry congratulated me after the match. He is a class act and my personal hero. When I grow up, I hope I can be half the shooter he is.

Jerry is still the best ever and it is amazing it took so long before he had a bad match. I have them every other weekend. I hope no one thinks the next 10 years will be any different than the last 10. Well, there will be one difference. I plan on continuing to kick Bagakis's a$$.

Jerry congratulated me after the match. He is a class act and my personal hero. When I grow up, I hope I can be half the shooter he is.

Jerry is still the best ever and it is amazing it took so long before he had a bad match. I have them every other weekend. I hope no one thinks the next 10 years will be any different than the last 10. Well, there will be one difference. I plan on continuing to kick Bagakis's a$$.

Nice to see JM is not the only class act at the top of the Revolver world.

Congrats Cliff.

I am just now getting to a computer.

First Congrats to Cliff he shot a great match and earned the win!

It was fun being in the mix, I had a chance or two to Win but could not pull it off!

It was great to see we have some new revolver shooters out there, Looking forward to shooting more Revolver next year!

As for kicking my A$$ you will have to earn it Cliff, I will not give anything away if I can help it!

Take care

John

First Congrats to Cliff he shot a great match and earned the win!

It was fun being in the mix, I had a chance or two to Win but could not pull it off!

It was great to see we have some new revolver shooters out there, Looking forward to shooting more Revolver next year!

As for kicking my A$$ you will have to earn it Cliff, I will not give anything away if I can help it!

Take care

John

John,

There is always IDPA......