Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post Surgery Blues.

JimmyZip

Well, they took out my gall bladder on Monday. They did it laproscopically. Still feel like they beat the crap out of my gut though. Walked a slow two miles this morning trying to get all that gas out of my gut. What a drag. Had to cancel the team's soccer practice tonight. I think I need to sit it out until Friday. Powder order is late because of the shipping screw up. I guess I'll go process brass.

But I was able to eat regular scrambled eggs at the hospital yesterday, and had a whole grain bagel with cream cheese this morning. Nice to eat regular food, even if the portions are really small. Doc says I can't swim for a while. Still, I feel better today than yesterday. Going like this, I should be doing great by next Monday.

Still can't do any ab exercise for at lest four weeks. WTF! I'll be skinny with a flabby gut! :angry:

<_< Oh well.

My gall bladder removed about 30 years ago and have a 20 inch scar to prove it. My gut felt bad for weeks and I ate bland food for a quite awhile. I was not able to work for weeks and would take very long walks every day to kill the boredom.

Do what the docter says and take it easy!

Bobby,

I didn't mention you because from my limited experience dealing with you, and the collective vioce of those on this forum, you are definitely A-OK. I like your style too, and don't relish being on the wrong end of the phone conversation that developed because of UPS' dropping the ball. I buy from you because you have very competitive prices, you are good to deal with over the phone, and you have great business etiquette. Not to mention that you are a forum member.

Heck Bobby, with that in mind,(extra powder) I think I will load up that 231 in some .38 special loads. Thanks!

Well, they took out my gall bladder on Monday. They did it laproscopically. Still feel like they beat the crap out of my gut though. Walked a slow two miles this morning trying to get all that gas out of my gut. What a drag. Had to cancel the team's soccer practice tonight. I think I need to sit it out until Friday. Powder order is late because of the shipping screw up. I guess I'll go process brass.

But I was able to eat regular scrambled eggs at the hospital yesterday, and had a whole grain bagel with cream cheese this morning. Nice to eat regular food, even if the portions are really small. Doc says I can't swim for a while. Still, I feel better today than yesterday. Going like this, I should be doing great by next Monday.

Still can't do any ab exercise for at lest four weeks. WTF! I'll be skinny with a flabby gut! :angry:

<_< Oh well.

Sorry to hear about that buddy.... hang in there.

Best,

JT