Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SNAKE

Rolex

they really will move around.

i have killed one, threw it in the cooler, drove home (1/2 hour) and while cleaning it before sticking it in the pan @ home, its still trying to crawl out of the sink. its pretty creepy if you think about it.

or when you put on in the cooler in the back of the truck, and it crawls out of the cooler and is wandering around in the back of the bed of the truck with no head.

it WILL SCARE THE PANTS off of you when you reach back to do something and that thing is moving around!

snake proof chaps are relatively cheap, and from personal experience work GREAT!

i've been struck and hit a bunch of times on my chaps, and it feels like someone hit you with a baseball........

sounds long enough for a nice belt if you ask me...or a hat band...
Where's my hoe?
i've been struck and hit a bunch of times on my chaps, and it feels like someone hit you with a baseball...

I don't think I like where this thread is going...next thing we'll be showing pics of our shiny nickel pimp guns!

you guys are really paranoid about a little ol' snake!!!!!

I remember having some friends come down from the city, and they were terrified to walk around the pasture with the horses or even dove hunt, for "FEAR" of the evil snake, its like they were just out there all over the place waiting for someone to strike at!!!! :roflol:

I can remember as a kid going out and looking for them to piss'em off with the Daisy red rider, Don't get me wrong I've been surprised a few times in the dark or by chance when they were out sunning them selves on cold mornings, but they don't "deserve" to be shot just because. Dogs can be snake proofed to help eliminate the chance of being bitten, Scout was at an early age, and I carried a snake vaccination kit with me for years, and we have never had a problem. Trust me when I was guiding hunters and he was tracking animals he was in snake country a lot.

If you're going to do something with them , or they are in an area where the possibility for disaster is high and they can't be safely moved, then go ahead and kill it. Otherwise let them be, most of the time they are like bee's leave them be and they'll leave you be.

Trapr