Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Hillbilly Classic (Little Rock, AR)

2009_Hillbilly_Classic_Entry_Form.pdf

Hillbilly_classic_09_stages.pdf

Hello Shooters

The 2009 Hillbilly Classic is just a couple of months away on November 1. There will be 7 fun and challenging USPSA stages, a great catered lunch with ALL the catfish, chicken fingers, hush puppies ect… you can eat. The match fee is just $50, or $70 if postmarked after October 19. I have attached the entry form with the Waiver of Liability and the artwork for this year’s t-shirt. Notice the earmuffs on the Hillbilly. LOL!!! I want to make sure everyone gets their shirt who orders one so please get your entry form, Waiver and check (including t-shirt money) to me ASAP. The deadline for ordering shirts is October 19. We are giving away a Springfield Armory XDM 9mm or .40 cal (your choice) to one lucky participant in the match.

There will not be a stake shoot this year.

Please call or email me if there are any questions.

Ron Johnston

CASA

casarange@sbcglobal.net

501-821-5611

$50 for the match AND lunch?!?!?! Man if I had the time I would shoot that match in a heartbeat. Stages look fun and I am sure it will be a wonderful match. I am half tempted to see if I can just order one of the shirts. :roflol:

Joe W.

Edited by joecichlid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's been about a month since I posted this match. I've recieved a few entries already from some excited shooters. There remains only about a month before the late fee kicks in.

Grab your shooting buddy and send in your apps today.

We have recieved the raffle guns. Remember, the winner of the random raffle gets their choice of either an; XDM 9mm, XDM .40 or a GI .45. All are Springfield Armory specimens.

Later

Ron

2009_Hillbilly_Classic_Entry_Form.pdf

Hillbilly_classic_09_stages.pdf

Hello Shooters

The 2009 Hillbilly Classic is just a couple of months away on November 1. There will be 7 fun and challenging USPSA stages, a great catered lunch with ALL the catfish, chicken fingers, hush puppies ect… you can eat. The match fee is just $50, or $70 if postmarked after October 19. I have attached the entry form with the Waiver of Liability and the artwork for this year’s t-shirt. Notice the earmuffs on the Hillbilly. LOL!!! I want to make sure everyone gets their shirt who orders one so please get your entry form, Waiver and check (including t-shirt money) to me ASAP. The deadline for ordering shirts is October 19. We are giving away a Springfield Armory XDM 9mm or .40 cal (your choice) to one lucky participant in the match.

There will not be a stake shoot this year.

Please call or email me if there are any questions.

Ron Johnston

CASA

casarange@sbcglobal.net

501-821-5611

OK,

Where are all those evil SS'ers?

Guess I will have to start the smack talk again this year!!!!

I will just have to dust off my trusty POG and attend this match.

What a great bunch of people to shoot with and harass!

BIll W

How many people attended last year? I'm a broke college student, but I'd be willing to sleep in my car that Saturday night if it meant I could shoot another relatively big match this year.

I think we had 63 last year. For around here, that's a bigger match. I promise you'll enjoy yourself.

Ron

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...