Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Classifiers at Area 8 August 28th

I just peeked at the classifier stages for the upcoming

Area 8 shoot in Virginia - I'm shooting it Aug 28th.

No distances on the sheets - anybody know how far

the targets are in 99-48 and 99-64?

They look bad enough, without them being too far

away - go easy on me.

Thanks,

Jack

As mentioned by Dave...you can look all the classifiers on the uspsa.org webpage (heck...print them all out if you wish, or save them to your computer...or just look them up on the website, as needed).

On the main USPSA page, click the "additional content" button on the left side menu (should be toward the bottom).

On the page that comes up, in the body of the page...look at the right column. "Classificatin Info" should be about the second heading down. Under that, there will be a link to see the classifier stage diagrams.

We also have a section of the forum that is dedicated to the USPSA classifiers. We'd get so many questions about them that they got their own forum. There should be a specific thread for each of the classifiers...where people talk them up and such.

We also have a section of the forum that is dedicated to the USPSA classifiers. We'd get so many questions about them that they got their own forum. There should be a specific thread for each of the classifiers...where people talk them up and such.

Thanks, I found them both = 7 - 12 yards (I guess just close enough

to appear easy, and just far enough to be difficult:((

Jack

If you want...I can shoot them for ya. :)

Just cover ammo and expenses. lol

:D:lol:

I'll start putting nickels in a jar = when I get enough

nickels, I'll pm you. LOL. Thanks for the help though,

I never noticed that discussion group before. Jack

remember he said he would shoot them for you. he did not say he would shoot them well!

I could probably roll with a money back guarantee for B-class scores. I might still have that in me. :)

Let me know. I'll need to start practicing my draws and reloads.

I would'n lose any sleep over those two easy classifiers, I'd be practicing a little strong hand weak hand getting ready for the Bad Bill Stage, it looks like its going to cause a lot of crying, especially those super go fast hot dogs that don't know how to slow down and have trouble finding their dot weak hand.

On classifiers, points is the name of the game shoot only as fast as you can make good hits. On every thing else I shoot faster than I know I can. maybe that is the problem, heck I'm having fun. I'm getting faster all the time just by the smallest fraction of a second 1/1,000,000,000.

Good Luck

I would'n lose any sleep over those two easy classifiers, I'd be practicing a little strong hand weak hand getting ready for the Bad Bill Stage, it looks like its going to cause a lot of crying, especially those super go fast hot dogs that don't know how to slow down and have trouble finding their dot weak hand.

On classifiers, points is the name of the game shoot only as fast as you can make good hits. On every thing else I shoot faster than I know I can. maybe that is the problem, heck I'm having fun. I'm getting faster all the time just by the smallest fraction of a second 1/1,000,000,000.

Good Luck

Now That sounds like Great advice - I do worry about the weak hand

and finding the dot... Thanks, Jack