Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Steel Challenge Rulebook?

itchy

The Steel Challenge has always sent out a match booklet (containing hotel info, rules, stage diagrams, sponsor listings, prize money distributions, etc.) along with an entry form, which arrives about 2 1/2 months before the event.

I have yet to see one this year. :unsure:

Seiichi, is this the one you're referring to?

Jim

The Steel Challenge has always sent out a match booklet (containing hotel info, rules, stage diagrams, sponsor listings, prize money distributions, etc.) along with an entry form, which arrives about 2 1/2 months before the event.

Jim

it's posted:

http://steelchallenge.com/sc-world-match/

Okay, since you went off topic.....my shirt order form says "colors and/or styles may be different than those shown". How can I tell since they went me a black and white copy????????? :P

Jim

Yup, that would be the one I'm looking for. I heard some rumors regarding the match and wanted to see if it was in writing somewhere.

Also, what do the sponsors get for their money, if there is no mailer?

So, here they are:

Outer Limits: Movement rules will now be in line with USPSA movement rules. You only need to have 1 foot planted in the "starting" box when engaging the first set of targets. Second foot can be in the air. (Not that this will affect me in any way)

Stop plates will now be calibrated at 120 power factor. Previously, it has been recommended that your ammunition be at a minimum, 120 pf to increase the chances that the electronics will be activated on the stop plate. In the past, there has never been an actual "ruling" that the stop plate would be calibrated.

I guess I'll go read the pdfs now.

Thanks,

Seiichi

When I first saw the title of this post "Rule book for Steel Challenge", the first thing that came to my mind was......

LOL....... LOL.....

Rule book???? Who needs a rule book???

Draw gun, Hit targets, preferably FAST, don't get hurt !!!!

I guess I'm a littel punchy from working the overnight shift.