Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How much do you spend on this sport?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......me and my kid shooting .38 Supercomp at 2 matches a week (1 Steel and 1 USPSA), 2-3 Area matches, Nationals, a Sectional or two :surprise::surprise::surprise: ......I do not want to add that up but rest assured Montana Gold and Starline like me...

Lee

As much as it takes to have fun with what is left with the rest of my life. I've jumped out of airplanes for pay and fun, I've been to exotic countries. I've retired twice, get social security(big joke), wife left, dog died, moved away from the kids. Ammo expenses are as much as it takes to try to out shoot some friends and overall personal enjoyment.

We all have hobbies, right? We all (mostly) go on vacation, don't we?

I prefer to think that the money that might matter is not the total I spent on my shooting, but what amount over what I would have spent anyway in some other hobby or vacation travel. That turns out not be be so much.

I have shooting friends who were/are involved in auto and motorcycle racing. Talk abouit expensive... :sick:

I can't say that any amount is too high. I live for Saturday and Sunday and I'm seriously bummed if the weather gets in the way or if no one schedules a match on the 5th Saturday or Sunday. What else would I do with my time and money?