Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ambi mag release AR 15 ?

kz45

Does anyone make a mag release for lefty's ?, to index with there trigger finger, I looked at the stag rifles and even the left hand models aren't like that

I found some, would like to know which one is the best from some of you lefty's. Norgon looks good

Does anyone make a mag release for lefty's ?, to index with there trigger finger, I looked at the stag rifles and even the left hand models aren't like that

Norgon makes one, but I've never tried/used it/heard about anyone who used it.

(you beat me while I was trying to insert the link) :cheers:

Edited by Surge

I have the Norgons on two of my AR's and they work very well. I use two cinched 30 and 40 round mags and find that I still use the thumb on my right hand to make mag changes most of the time.

I've been using a Norgon for years. Expensive but worth it to me (yes I'm a southpaw). Also, it does not prevent the original mag release from working.
I have the Norgons on two of my AR's and they work very well. I use two cinched 30 and 40 round mags and find that I still use the thumb on my right hand to make mag changes most of the time.
+ 1 for Norgon
I'm very happy with my Norgon.

so that would be a no on the norgon??? :surprise::roflol::devil:

Edited by lvjeffro

If you do install a Norgon, consider nipping 2-3 coils off the mag catch spring.

The "pad" for port-side actuation is quite small, and it can be difficult to exert enough effort with your (left) trigger finger to drop mags with a lot of stock springs.