Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 3 is "NOT": full, come on out!

While at the Iowa Sectional this weekend, a rumor was brought to our attention that people have heard Area 3 is full now. NOT TRUE, we are still accepting applications. We will waive the late fee until Monday July 20. Get your application in, come on out. Can't promise the weather will be any cooler than last year, but the stages should be challenging and fun. Latest link to the our Area 3 page. Tobydog.

http://www.easternnebraskapracticalshooter.../area3/2009.htm

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While at the Iowa Sectional this weekend, a rumor was brought to our attention that people have heard Area 3 is full now. NOT TRUE, we are still accepting applications. We will waive the late fee until Monday July 20. Get your application in, come on out. Can't promise the weather will be any cooler than last year, but the stages should be challenging and fun. Latest link to the our Area 3 page. Tobydog.

http://www.easternnebraskapracticalshooter.../area3/2009.htm

Coming with two other from Indiana. Looking forward to it, and the stages look challenging on paper to say the least.

Almost 200 will be there as of today.

Should be fun to see how it shakes out between Max M and Lee D in open. OLD retired guy vs YOUNG active duty kid.... HMMMMMM.

Some big names at this one.

Will be a great time.

Still could use some more shooters!

Also shooters that are not squadded (about 35) you should have gotten an e-mail with the Squadding instructions.

If you have not please e-mail Manny or Chris Davies.

PM me for an e-mail address if you do not have one!

Edited by Shawn Knight

Initial weather report is lookin' good. Low to mid 80's and sunny Sat and about the same on Sun but with a SLIGHT chance of rain.

Can't wait to get out of here and start to head Omaha way.

Initial weather report is lookin' good. Low to mid 80's and sunny Sat and about the same on Sun but with a SLIGHT chance of rain.

Can't wait to get out of here and start to head Omaha way.

MUCH better than last year :) See you there.

I start sweating just thinking about last year. :roflol: We have a bunch of shooters from MN coming down for this match. :cheers:

I have shot Manny's Area 3 macthes the last couple of years, was in Nebraska last year, it was a great match. Really looking forward to this one again.

Last year picked up a Limited 10 class win, with an STI frame and used the contigency money to get slide and barrel. Hoping to add to it this year!!

Well ready or not I leave for area 3 in the morning. it's just a 6 hour drive across the state but boy takes forever.

It'll be my first big match so just gonna try and make my hits and shoot clean.

See you guys when I get back hopefully I'll have some photos to post.