Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

European Rifle Championships

sinnsyk

Hey,

I'm at the Newark airport and heading to Oslo, Norway for the first - ever European IPSC Rifle Championships. The match starts Monday next week, goes on for 4 days and it's a 20 stage, rifle only IPSC competition. For info on the match, visit European Rifle Championships

Emma will be attending the shop until she joins me in Norway next Thursday. Then, her sister Dora will be taking care of orders and answering the phone.

If you care to pay the international call, I can be reached at +1 47 993 49488 which is my Norwegian cell number that I activate every time I'm in the cold part of the earth. If you really have a question, it really isn't that bad. I make international calls all the time, so don't be scared.

Weather should be good in Norway in July. They've been having "heat waves" in the 90's which is unusual and people end up suffocating and turning to beer for support. All good means. I will be having a good ol' time in Oslo Thursday until Sunday with my old shooting buddies and heading to Kongsberg (where the match is held) on Sunday morning. For those interested in history, Kongsberg is a very interesting town. It has some old silver mines dating back to the 1600's and you can visit them. Something Brian [Enos] and I did back in 2005 when we did our Norway tour. Check out Where the Vikings Live

Also have new shirts that I'm wearing for the match. Been working on a pretty cool Viking logo that will now be my official logo which also indicates the start of my company as a weapons manufacturer. Competition AR-15 rifles will be made available in the fall. Hope to do well at the match. Been shooting lots of rifle the last month. Both the Finnish and the Norwegians have some very good practical rifle shooters. As do the US which is represented by Dan Horner, Jerry Miculek and Kurt Miller ! About 250 shooters from around the world is attending the match. Something which might instigate a future World IPSC Rifle Championships ?

Sure is a lot easier than dragging 3 guns along. But who's talking, I've got 3 suitcases with 70 lbs in each...

Call or email if you got a Q. Don't hestitate. I might be blasting, but will try to answer.

;-))))))))

Henning