Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

LSU Tigers....College Baseball National Champs

ForrestB

boy oh boy, there's gonna be alot of texas folks on this board a little sour 2nite...don't blame them. when i think baseball, i definitely don't think louisiana.

You should think LSU. That's their 6th National Title. They're up there with USC, Texas, and AZ State.

Baton Rouge will finally get some sleep Friday night. Mon, Tue, and Wed was watching the game. Thurs is the welcome home party at Alex Box Stadium.

One of the players I'm watching in the upcoming draft is Jared Mitchell. Speedy wide receiver with the football Tigers and has a BCS championship ring from the '07 season. Now add a baseball championship ring and he'll be picked up by somebody. He's already turned down a 10th round draft and a significant offer from the Minnisota Twins. Wonder if he'll stay and finish his senior year.

To the Texas fans, this series could have gone either way. The series was one of the best on memory. Thanks. You played great ball and have our respect.

boy oh boy, there's gonna be alot of texas folks on this board a little sour 2nite...don't blame them. when i think baseball, i definitely don't think louisiana.

Guess you're gonna have to start now, though. :roflol:

Troy