Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Western Pennsylvania Section Championship Stages

Cool, thanks! :cheers:

Hope we see you there!

My app should be there today or tomorrow! I'll admit I was a bit late mailing it in with the date change but you guys have put on a great match the last two years and I'm looking forward to this one!!

Link to match ?

funny thing I just got my plaque for class win about 2 weeks ago from last years match.

The websight for the section is kinda hard to navigate, where is the club ? Is there a link to just the match info somewhere ?

Link to match ?

funny thing I just got my plaque for class win about 2 weeks ago from last years match.

The websight for the section is kinda hard to navigate, where is the club ? Is there a link to just the match info somewhere ?

Clubs are listed alphabetically in the left column on the main page, under Club Information. Match information, as listed in center column, available under section documents under 2009 Western Pennsylvania Section Championship Application, also in left column on page.

Last day get your apps in before the price hike, since the match moved back a birdie told me there may not be enough entries... so PLEASE get your app in mine is in the mail. Lets have this match.

My ap is in the mail today. See you there.

Plans continue for the Section Championship match for August 1 & 2, 2009. If you have not gotten your applications in, there is still time! Applications and the stages are posted here at the web page under "Section Documents"'

Fill them out, send them in, drop Steve Davidson an email (sdavidson98@comcast.net). Remember, if we do not have enough shooters, there is no match, and that would be unfortunate.