Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Adams Arms Ozark 3 Gun National Championship

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian Payne- How is it we shoot several matches together & I still dont know who you are? DO they just plug your name in score sheets or are you ninja like and good at being un-noticed? Take last Sunday in Rolla for instance.... Are you shooting the USC match this Saturday?

Sorry, at 6-2 and 235 lbs. I am not very "ninja like" even though I did quit wearing the bright pink shirts. They worked so well to torment other shooters too. As far as last Sunday in Rolla, it must be another person with my name, the last match I shot was the Tri-gun Challenge.

Hopefully I will get to meet you at this shoot.

This isnt you? Payne, Brian A14123 B Production

The Brian you are thinking of is local and somewhat smaller in stature. I've not even seen him shoot 3 gun.

Brian will almost always be squadded with Larry Fletcher and Bob Perry at COPS, if that helps.

Craig

As of this writing, 9 stages are designed and ready for shooting! At this time, the 10th stage is debatable...Trying to secure land for the 10th stage-the crops aren't cooperating! :surprise: As soon as we have word, we will update you.

9 stage designs to be posted shortly on the official website...

I spoke with Big Bear today.

From what I gathered, those soybeans are at late R6/Early R7 growth stage and would still be suitable for cutting to be mixed with corn silage. If you guys can find a friendly farmer nearby with a silo, you would be able to recoup some of the cost of removing the soybeans before the farmer who planted them gets a chance to harvest them. I know that part of Missouri is cattle country with a lot of grass. This is the best option I can think of for getting rid of the soybeans without having to eat all the cost.

If you think this is viable and want me to come up with some numbers on the value of the silage, to help you work something out with the landowner, I would be happy to.

Edited by Vespid_Wasp

I appreciate your comments. I'm really concerned with putting on the best match possible. If you all think 9 will be enough, OK. If you think I need 10 than I'll work hard to make it happen. Thanks for being a great bunch of shooters.

I didn't get a confirmation... :(

I bet it's safe to say you are in.................... Confirmations for ROs are to go out Monday I believe if you are

working the match.

Looking forward to meeting you and your Dad.

Craig

I didn't get a confirmation... :(

Don't you worry Tyler, I already have you on the squadding charter and the Roster! See you there!

;)

Any chance the Roster can be posted? :cheers:

In response to your request, there are several resons why the roster is not posted:

1) the roster currently has personal information contained in it that I will not share with the "world" as I don't want my personal information shared with the world at large. However, if you'd like to know if a specific someone has signed up, I will be happy to confirm :) If you'd like to get in touch with someone, contact me and I will send them an e-mail with your e-mail but I want to respect people's private information.

2) there are currently additions being added to the roster, so it isn't complete. Applications are arriving daily and this keeps us busy updating our list. One or two shooters are now unable to make the match.

As the match gets closer and the roster is as complete as it can be-I will post the squadding list by using the shooters first initial and last name.

I try to honor all squadding requests as they come in and try to accommodate everyone’s wishes. Failure to put on you a squad will be due to: Size limitations of the squad, who you want to be squadded with has requested to be squadded with others (therefore, see previous reason) or the person you wish to squad with is not shooting the match.

Look forward to meeting everyone and seeing you at the match

:cheers:

Edited by Ms. Kitty

Just going through the list of things to make sure and bring along. I haven't seen any mention of slings for the shotgun or rifle. And the slugs, are they four slugs total as in Virginia count or would it be possible to shoot more if you need the extra rounds do to misses.