Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Adams Arms Ozark 3 Gun National Championship

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are coming down in a motorhome with no other means of transportation other than carrying out gear in cases while walking. I am now assuming the stages are far enough away that we had best think about renting a vehicle upon arrival?

I have a gmc Sierra 4 door pickup that will have plenty of extra room in the backseat and box if you are in my squad you're welcome to a ride.

Mr. Payne,

Walking to everything is doable but a tall order. You are probably going to want to link up with someone in your squad with a truck or 4wheeler.

Rufdog

Not a problem, thanks for the information. We will probably rent from the local rental shop. That way we can see the sights after the shooting is done for the day.

For the numerous offers for a ride - much appreciated.

Mr. Payne,

Walking to everything is doable but a tall order. You are probably going to want to link up with someone in your squad with a truck or 4wheeler.

Rufdog

Not a problem, thanks for the information. We will probably rent from the local rental shop. That way we can see the sights after the shooting is done for the day.

For the numerous offers for a ride - much appreciated.

I'd suggest a truck or suv

Round Count

Pistol 163

Rifle 119

Shotgun 116 shot 4 slugs

no shot bigger than 7 1/2

Two more weeks!!

See ya at the range.

As of this writing, 9 stages are designed and ready for shooting! At this time, the 10th stage is debatable...Trying to secure land for the 10th stage-the crops aren't cooperating! :surprise: As soon as we have word, we will update you.

9 stage designs to be posted shortly on the official website...

As of this writing, 9 stages are designed and ready for shooting! At this time, the 10th stage is debatable...Trying to secure land for the 10th stage-the crops aren't cooperating! :surprise: As soon as we have word, we will update you.

9 stage designs to be posted shortly on the official website...

Come on crops, we want stage 10 too!!!

I'M SO PUMPED!!!! :goof:

:ph34r:

So, for those of us that have never been here, are there better directions that "5 miles behind the HyVee" available?

Maybe GPS coordinates or an address that a mapping software can actually understand? [accoeding to google maps, riddle road doesent exist...]

barrysuperhawk

If you go to the web sight on crybabycampground they have directions and a map that allows you to zoom in or move around the map and it shows the roads all the way down to Riddle Road.

Note: 400+ rounds of ammo, long range rifle targets, advised to bring a truck or SUV to get to stages that are shot in natural terrain, sounds like a combination of the RM3G, BRM3G, and Iron Man all rolled into one match. Nice! :cheers:

Edited by Brian Payne

JUST TWO WEEKS. :cheers::sight:

Ammendment: No larger shot than #6

Sending emails today to confirm I have your entry. If you don't have it by this evening 1 I didn't get it or 2 I may not have been able to read your writing on the email address. So if you don't get an email please IM me and I will correct it. Thanks to everyone for helping make this a successful match.

See you at the Range!

We are coming down in a motorhome with no other means of transportation other than carrying out gear in cases while walking. I am now assuming the stages are far enough away that we had best think about renting a vehicle upon arrival?

Brian, I will be coming down also and we should have room in our rental if we are squaded together.

Ken Anderson

Ok...(I know I have to be careful how I word this....)

I have been informed we have a shooter (male) who is coming to the match and would like to share hotel expenses. If you are interested in sharing your hotel, please send me a PM so I can put you in touch with the shooter.

Thank you-

Sandra

2009 O3GC Statistician

Comfirmations have all been sent . (Blue for Chris) :rolleyes:

I know that some apps will continue to trickle in such is the nature of things. I will send comfirmations as they are received. Thank you all again.

From this point forward match T-shirts can not be pre-purchased.

Brian, since you so graciously whipped my butt at DPMS, you can use my truck while you are down. I will have my four wheeler on site, so I shouldnt need it. You can probably haul most of your squad around. You can use it for evening sightseeing as well. See ya th the match......

Brian, since you so graciously whipped my butt at DPMS, you can use my truck while you are down. I will have my four wheeler on site, so I shouldnt need it. You can probably haul most of your squad around. You can use it for evening sightseeing as well. See ya th the match......

Chad

Thank you very much. And to think people need a poll to figure out the reason we all shoot 3-gun.

Brian Payne- How is it we shoot several matches together & I still dont know who you are? DO they just plug your name in score sheets or are you ninja like and good at being un-noticed? Take last Sunday in Rolla for instance.... Are you shooting the USC match this Saturday?

Brian Payne- How is it we shoot several matches together & I still dont know who you are? DO they just plug your name in score sheets or are you ninja like and good at being un-noticed? Take last Sunday in Rolla for instance.... Are you shooting the USC match this Saturday?

Sorry, at 6-2 and 235 lbs. I am not very "ninja like" even though I did quit wearing the bright pink shirts. They worked so well to torment other shooters too. As far as last Sunday in Rolla, it must be another person with my name, the last match I shot was the Tri-gun Challenge.

Hopefully I will get to meet you at this shoot.

Sorry, at 6-2 and 235 lbs. I am not very "ninja like" even though I did quit wearing the bright pink shirts. They worked so well to torment other shooters too. As far as last Sunday in Rolla, it must be another person with my name, the last match I shot was the Tri-gun Challenge.

This isnt you? Payne, Brian A14123 B Production

This isnt you? Payne, Brian A14123 B Production

Sorry, not me.