Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gday

Martyg

Hello to everyone, my first time here and just in the process of getting into pistol and rifle target shooting.Heard about this site from one of Matt Burketts DVDs where Brian was featured. Had a quick look through the forums here and looks like tons of good information here and looking forward to participating here.cheers for now Marty

G'day Marty!

I was in Queensland at the end of April (Brisbane and Caloundra), and enjoyed three glorious days on the Sunshine Coast. I didn't get a chance to look into IPSC while in AUS, but chatted up a few of the local lads about shooting and gun ownership in general in your country. You're to be commended for pursuing shooting sports with regulations like those! Good on ya!

Have a good one, and hope to hear from you.

Cheers!

Thanks for the welcome everyone, Yeah your right about the regulations on handguns over here, Need permission from Police to join a pistol club which will take a minimum of 28 days then 6 months probation as a member of pistol club before you can apply for a permit to buy your own handgun, You can at least shoot using the clubs guns and you must attend and shoot in at least 4 comps in that 6 months so yeh lots of patience needed over here LOL.cheers Marty

• 2 weeks later...