Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock availability

Sarge

This whole gun availability mess is getting old. Bud's has M&P 15's in stock again and at the same prices. But I looked around for a Glock 34 and can't seem to find any. Are they available? Am I looking in the wrong places?

One of our local shops got a G34 in out of the blue...it lasted all of 45 minutes. Join GSSF and get one through their purchase program.

And If I'm not mistaken OMB guns will accept the GSSF discount certificate if you don't have a local LE glock dealer.

One of our local shops got a G34 in out of the blue...it lasted all of 45 minutes. Join GSSF and get one through their purchase program.

And If I'm not mistaken OMB guns will accept the GSSF discount certificate if you don't have a local LE glock dealer.

Gunarama also will accept the certificate, if no local shop is near.

I haven't heard of Glocks being behind in production. a 34 just might not be a hot seller where you are. I'm sure a dealer can get one without much of a wait.

Yep, I got a look at their order and production numbers at the end of April. They were about 167K behind then with a monthly production around 60+K. I talked to Chris Edwards from Glock a couple days ago and he said they were over 200K. Glock also only builds to order. So the 200K are guns they actually have existing orders for. On the upside, Glock just got some huge new machining centers in around the end of April that should be either online or coming online soon to try and pick up some of the slack.