Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Something I have often wondered....

joecichlid

I see you've already shipped yours off, but if you're shooting at the Bullet Hole this Friday you're welcome to try my red C-More and see if you notice any difference.

Like the others, I don't really notice the scope its self. It's more just a cosmetic thing.

Garrett thanks for the offer but this week will be one of those very rare weeks I am not at The Bullet Hole. My butt will be on a cruise ship headed to Alaska. lol Don't have too much fun without me. I will be back at the range on June 26th and hopefully with a newly blued C-More mounted on my Open gun.

Monster, I think the OD Green C-Mores are like baby pigeons. Everyone has heard of them and you just KNOW they have to be out there but no one has ever actually seen one. lol

Joe W.

Edited by joecichlid

Clear??? I would love to see pictures of something like that. Pretty interesting for sure. I called C-More today and they said my scope should be shipped out in about a week, putting it at home about the time I get back from Alaska and Canada. lol

Joe W.

Edited by joecichlid

• 3 weeks later...
HSMITH, I think you nailed it on the head there. After reading another thread about what the shooter sees I started thinking about it in detail. The only thing I really see is the target, the red bouncy ball, every now and again some muzzle flash if it is dark on the bay and that is pretty much it. When I get back from Alaska hopefully my repaired dot will be back and I will have to do some testing.

Joe W.

Yup, I run Aimpoints on mine and I dont see anything but the target and the dot. Really.....

larry cazes, I have several .22 guns and an Open Pin gun in .45 and they all have tubes on them. Heck my pin gun has a beer can on top, Tasco PDP5CMP and for the most part all I see is the dot.

Joe W.

Well the repaired C-More arrived yesterday and I got it mounted today. Now to just get it zeroed, by the way I was able to get the blue one. :) In dry firing it doesn't seem to be destracting at all.

Joe W.

I have to get a new case for my C-More and have been thinking about changing the color of it. Right now I am running a black one but have been thinking about a blue one and now that I HAVE to get a new case it would be a good time to change the color (at no additional charge). The thing that has been in my mind about it is: Does a C-More in a color other than black destract you or cause any glare issues as you shoot? Thanks in advance.

Joe W.

How about if I duracoat it white for you and see how it looks?

• 3 months later...
They DO exist!

post-2700-1255403573_thumb.jpg

Hard to see the color, but it's definitely OD Green. I ordered direct from CMore with a prize certificate. It took a while to get it, maybe 4 or 5 weeks, but there it is.

Just begging for an AR to sit on top of if you ask me. Looks good.

Joe W.