Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1050 Online Diagram, parts pricing?

I have a 1050 that has sat dormant for many years. I am trying to put it back in order. It appears based on the manual I have that a few parts are missing. I went to Dillons website and they do not have a parts diagram for the 1050.....so...I have no idea how much the parts are going to cost etc.....I am fairly sure that I have figured out exactly what I'm missing.....

I guess I should just call them and see what I need to do. I have the parts numbers from my manual and I guess we can figure it out over the phone.

I have started by cleaning the whole press-first I hit it with my air compressor, then with rubbing alcohol and some other cleaners- for the plastics.....Going to relube everything following the instructions for the 650 I found here.....See if I can resurrect the thing.

I purchased a used 550 earlier this year. I had the same problem. I used the diagram, got the part numbers and plugged them in to the website.

You might want to consider shipping it back to Dillon. From what I hear, they will give it a complete overhaul and your cost is mostly shipping.

If you phone or e-mail us, we would be happy to mail a paper copy of the RL 1050 manual to you. From the shellplate up, the Rl-1050 and Super 1050 are pretty much identical, except for the primer actuating arm. All Super 1050 conversion kit, toolheads, interchange with the RL-1050. Only limitation is that .223 is the tallest cartridge that can be loaded on the Rl-1050.

We charge $155.95 for a clean and lube service on the 1050 series of machines, which includes return shipping in the lower 48 States. In house turnaround time is about 2-3 weeks currently. For missing parts, just phone us and order them, and ask for assistance if needed. Don'y be shy, we're here to help! :cheers:

I have to ask, as I've got 75-100k on two different 1050's.

What replacement parts do you find you've needed?

I'm tempted to get a spare primer magazine tip, but so fat that's the only item that's shown any sign of possible failure.