Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fast Score Posting

mwx40x40

Put on a match today in the absence of our Match Director. High Lord Gomer does all the logistics and scorekeeping. By the time the range is cleaned up the scores were ready. Then I go home and clean up my gear, take a shower , come out and get on the computer and I have mail. HLG has already posted them on the net. :cheers:

Thanks to HLG and Master D for all the help.

I usually hate to give Mike a compliment but he does a really good job with the scoring and getting them out quickly. And I thank him for that, because, I too, hate waiting on scores. So attaboy Mike. I'll start harassing you again tomorrow.

Thanks, guys! Now if I could shoot as fast as I type...

58% of Dewey's overall and 58% on the classifier, at least I'm consistent (ly slow).

Gom, what I see is somebody CONSISTENTLY getting better each trip to the range.

That is awesome! I shot a match two weeks ago with these guys: www.actionmasterspistolclub.com . The scores arrived before I made my two hour drive home, got unloaded, cleaned up, & back in business. The guy did the scores didn't even shoot the match!

Quick results are awesome, I like it when I can still remember the stages. After a few days or sometimes hours, I can't remember what the stages were like. After a week or more, I may remember one stage if I don't have results yet.

MLM

We have been running the StageScore program at our indoor practice match for a couple months. We took it live today. Figured holiday probably a light turnout. yea, Right. 84 shooters, 7 stages. First shot 10:30, picked up and on the way home with the scores DONE at 5:30, posted to the net by 7PM!

Happy Camper here

Jim