Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DOUBLE TAP CHAMPIONSHIP 2010

Mr Neel has 4 Chrono's.......... I Ordered 4 From CED and have One of my own. I think we won't shoot nine up. Everyone is going trough the chrono, THEN i'm doing random retest trough out the match. (thats the Plan) :unsure:

we also now have Electricity on every stage so look for other evil props next year I could not do in the past cause of the Lack of POWER .

There is only about 30ish Slots left in the sat / sun Schedule.

Edited by scorch

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Neel has 4 Chrono's.......... I Ordered 4 From CED and have One of my own. I think we won't shoot nine up. Everyone is going trough the chrono, THEN i'm doing random retest trough out the match. (thats the Plan) :unsure:

Crap, man, now you're tempting fate. There's going to be a tornado or something out that takes all 9 out! :surprise:roflol.gif

(I sincerely hope not, of course ;) )

Thrilled to be in a match with some of the country's top shooters. I just hope "Scorch" doesn't remember me from the last time!(lol, he's actually super cool like 99.99% of the folks that go)... Shootn' minor again but with a brand new XDM9 (SWEET!)This time nerves are all but gone, gun is new, and I'm gonna get plenty of sleep the night prior.(key) Never properly thanked the Air Force crew for all their help, so I hope they field a team this year. Those guys are Top Notch. Anybody want to compare notes on this years stages??

---"Hey, relax."-CR :)

Edited by Pinky

Oh how I hate these late nights of catching up on the BEgoodness, looking through old posts and videos. Suddenly I have this mental image of someone "first initial of Cliff" running around in a leopard skin loin cloth shooting the match or at least one stage. You know SOMEONE is going to have to go all caveman at this match. LOL

Joe W.

PS

Double Tap Championships 2010, so easy a caveman can do it! Maybe they can get Geico to sponser a stage. :goof:

We are extending the Price increase deadline until March 8th 2010 the price will remain at 140.00 if post marked on or before March 8th. on march 9th it goes to 175.00 so tell your friends that have not gotten in their entries to send them in ASAP.

I hope there's bronto-burgers at the concession stand! Sooo... Does anyone else have grip tape on their steering wheel, cell phone, or Leatherman tool? What do you put grip tape on besides your guns?

Got all kinds of electronic stuff going on this year. Thanks goes out to Lee. Neel for doing the scoring with the New Palm Scoring system at the Double Tap Champ. this year, It worked great at area 4 so we decide to give it a try, this should speed up scoring. also going to be posting Mid-Match Results and Now have a data Card for my lap top and will be "Blogging" the Match here on enos Live (as much as I can Grab a Break to do) so stay tuned here if you can not make it to the Match. we are at 271 as of today.

According to my spread sheet We have only 6 slots left on Sat / Sun Schedule.

Edited by scorch

Squad 13 is Staff They Shoot either This coming weekend or Thursday march 18 (depending on thier Locations to the Match) NOT FRIDAY.

"Live web Cams" Would be Cool. I will check out the Possibility of doing some of the competitors on some of the stages LIVE. I think it is Possible. Depends on whether I Get a 3G Connection.

Edited by scorch

Practice Stage is Set up and ready to go and Will be avaiable to Shoot on Wed Also $5.00 per run 20 rnds per run. we are the only IPSC Friendly range in the Area others are 100+ miles

Edited by scorch

The weather channel website has the forecast for Friday at 65 deg and partly cloudy. I am not sure how much stock one can put into a 10 day forecast but its looking a LOT better this year than last already. This is going to be a really fun match, I can't wait!!!!