Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Not being able to make the Nationals

Fireant

I have the slot in hand, check written and was about to mail it in. Yesterday I was told that due to budget issues they would not approve my personal leave to shoot the nationals.

Edited by Fireant

That sucks Roger.

Did you tell them you have to go a defend your title?

If Nemo doesn't need a slot I could use it.

For some reason that did not make them change their mind. There is just something about the type that run a school system you know.

Edited by Fireant

I'm sorry to hear that Roger. It's disappointing to know that both the defending B Open champ and my primary source of comedy relief won't be there this year. It really stinks when the School Board can't even provide the time off that they owe their employees.

Roger Heatherly (fireant) you are in brother!! Welcome to the competition squad!! Contact Micah for your info and contract. Pharoah Bender here on the forums.

Dang, I have to clean Diet Coke off my monitor now. You sound like my 8 year old today. One of our teachers is retiring, so my son asked me if I would retire. After I explained the process to him he went home and told my wife that Daddy was retiring and so was he. That way he could keep me company during the day. I can't even post an edited version of what my wife had to say about that :ph34r: