Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Memorial Day Multigun Madness

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! Battle between TMC, Chris and Keith was neck tight. I'm surprised Carden wasn't there, we were talking about coming Saturday morning but I got sick that night. Congratulations to the winners!

Dan wasn't feeling totally hot. Called him Sunday morning on my way to the range. I was surprised with the results (had to leave before finishing the match).

Rich

He must have infected me :ph34r: Anybody took videos? :) You did pretty good considering you bailed early.

gose took a bunch... I'm not sure if he subtitles or not...

Yeah, got a few. Mostly of me and (the other) Chris though, so not much to get excited about.

I usually swear in English, so no subtitles should be needed ;)

Edited by gose

So he was busy shooting video rather than dealing with POS euro car who's alarm was going off every 5 minutes. ;) It was good seeing my bay area guys again (TMC, Chris, Berkim, gose). Forgot Norbs...if not for my bolt action AR on Stage 2, I would have done much better. :D

Rich

So he was busy shooting video rather than dealing with POS euro car who's alarm was going off every 5 minutes. ;) It was good seeing my bay area guys again (TMC, Chris, Berkim, gose). Forgot Norbs...if not for my bolt action AR on Stage 2, I would have done much better. :D

Rich

Maybe we should take donations before next match so you can get one of these It will definitely improve your hit factor on those rifle stages :P

Edited by gose